Am I the only who feels that /tttt/ lately is populated by "people" from plebbit and twitter?

Am I the only who feels that /tttt/ lately is populated by "people" from plebbit and twitter?

This place used to be a transmedicalist site that mocked bullshit like "enbies" and gender identity ideology, this place promoted the concept of dysphoria and only 2 sexes.

What the fuck happened? Why can't trenders go back to their shitty sites? This place was always very schizo but was relatively sane when talking about who is trans and who isn't.

Attached: apps.50484.9007199266244427.4d45042b-d7a5-4a83-be66-97779553b24d.png (720x1080, 21.88K)

something something reddit/twitter bogeyman

>Am I the only who feels that /tttt/ lately is populated by "people" from plebbit and twitter?
newfag

it's always been reddit. ever since the infamous news broadcast people from outside of this website have been logging on and posting. and they always will

>This place used to be a transmedicalist site
no it didn't no one cares about this other than making memes about how funny theyfabs are. We still do that and the nb fags have been here for so long. lurk moar

By "logging on and posting" you mean talking about Any Forums on other sites?

Also what "infamous news broadcast"?

the internet is homogenizing

it's annoying a bit but equally annoying are the people who care so much about this in the opposite direction to the point where their entire identity is wrapped up in this conflict with an amorphous other

>Also what "infamous news broadcast"?

Attached: adsfsdfsdfdfs.png (794x668, 134.39K)

You clearly didn't used this place 4 years ago.

We have to fight fire with fire, I'm going to start anti enby threads every day from now on.

I only come to this board to find my trans gf

came back after she left me

If you mean vasuh you really need to go back

its true, if you want to protect a community you HAVE TO GATEKEEP IT

You're 100% right, the internet normoid-sphere infiltration on this board has gotten way worse in the last couple years and they're in here trying to convince you otherwise

this is why i am so cruel to people on this site
you never know who might be a redditor desu

oh yea totally half the user base here is all fucking new faggots who heard if Any Forums through greentext screenshots. You can see it with all the commies, frog posting and tripfags (lol). This place feels like 2014 tumblr sometimes with you fucking people

Go back to twitter, retard

>he doesn't know

>tripfags

You're all early 20s at the oldest including you, of course it's gonna be full of newfags

i recall enbygen appearing as far back as 3 years ago at least, and was more popular then than now
this place has always been a mix of people

I'm a newfag so idk

Is 24 still young twenties?

People always used specific gens for stuff that is not accepted in the board generally, like /agpgen/ and /repgen/ because they get bullied in normal threads. It doesn't count. Lately we see literal twitter snowflakes using tucute logics as fact value.

Tell me bout the good o’l day papa

Not him but to me it's
20-23 early
24-26 mid
27-29 late

nobody is a transmed anymore because it’s obviously retarded. fuck doctors

>Lately we see literal twitter snowflakes using tucute logics as fact
do we though?
just because this board has stepped 5 inches away from braindead blanchard shit doesnt mean its suddenly hyperwoke twitter

i am transmed
you are not trans if you are not on hormones

You don't need to be a HRT gatekeeper to be a transmed retard. Being transmed means that you believe you need to be on HRT and have dysphoria to be trans basically.

I've tried to listen with an open mind to nonbinary people explain what it means to be enby without wanting any physical intervention. They explain that they see being transgender as an umbrella including anything that doesn't fit strict gender norms, but you have to opt into it otherwise you're just cis gnc which is different yet somehow the same. Basically it's exactly as ethereal and nonsensical as it seems, it's not real, it's a rebranding of the type of thing people have always been doing but wanting the clout of being a based oppressed class because binary trans people got the spotlight extra hard in the last decade. It's a usurping of them

people are allowed to change their minds, who would've thought

well yea obviously youre only trans if youre transitioning. still transmed shit is dumb and rigid. im a boytwink girlfag nonbinary church eunuch

plus they get to repeatedly correct your words and let them lecture you until you've memorized the script well enough to placate them
but its all so unnecessary. and its all so obnoxious. what it is is weaponized narcissism

>Be a passive agressive faggot
You are probably surounded by degenerates. I'm sorry, you will never pass.

>2007: Fox news "hackers on steroids" segment
>2014: "The Fappening," redditors and retards wanted to see jlaw's ugly nipples
>2016: Trump, "meme magic," etc.
>2019: QAnon is on every boomer's tablet and subsequently every bullshit news website
Every time something like this happens and normies are exposed to the website for the first time, everyone shits themselves about how the site is ruined, it will never be the same again, the original free speech neet pedophile magic is gone and their childhood is ruined. And of course, it's all true every single time. It just keeps getting worse

You don't need dysphoria to be valid.

You don't need to be binary to be valid.

However, you do need to take HRT to be valid.

you put it perfectly

what do we do now, though?

>im a boytwink girlfag nonbinary church eunuch
Stop making dumb labels, it's cringe. You are just a degenerate attention whore.
Non binary is literally GNC erasure. They basically say that genders are just gender roles/presentation.