Cis woman

>cis woman
>browse this board
>see all the diaper threads
>close friend is trans girl
>think about her in a diaper now
Why did you psyop me...

Attached: tumblr_01f8c3b2d34d14e84f6cc9697d1d35bb_8a662b77_540.png (514x516, 110.99K)

You didn't get psyoped, you just have a fetish

I never once thought about something like this before I came to this board

and now your here to psyop people into thinking cis women are into it too..
yay...
thanks...

Is it psyops all the way down

Attached: 1661114465085037.png (720x732, 299.38K)

Describe how you think about it op

unfortunately ive met trannies unironically into diapers so no, its real at least to some extent

Umm i have this fantasy where she loses or bet or i have some kind of light not super evil blackmail or *something* where I get her to have to wear a diaper under her clothes. And then we'd go out in public and I'd watch her squirm embarassed like hoping no one can notice. Its so cute to me. I'd never say this anywhere but anonymously though

There are cis women into it, though. Even that mangaka that wrote My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness has made diaper art. Can't find it rn, but someone has posted it on here before.
I've unironically thought about diapering my gf and friend (both trans). It just looks really cute and embarrassing for them. But messing and actually acting as a baby is too much imo.

>Even that mangaka that wrote My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness has made diaper art.
please god no

>Even that mangaka that wrote My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness has made diaper art. Can't find it rn, but someone has posted it on here before.
my night is ruined

Attached: CPTXMKpUAAARZfv.jpeg.jpg (576x1024, 64.6K)

worst timeline

dangerously based

i want to die after seeing this, thank you

what the fuck no
goddamn it

there's even more on her twitter
you agp larping weebs

Transbian hands typed this post

>the B&T are child predators all the way through

Should I just get myself hatecrimed (in minecraft) at this point?

I didn't mention bisexuals anywhere in my reply. But also, being into diapers isn't the same as being a child predator. If you wanna get hatecrimed because you hate yourself, that's on you.