God it's literally so over for me

I shouldn't even bother. I should just kms. It would be pathetic to desperately blow tons of money on ffs and whatnot trying so hard to look fem, yet still inevitably failing so hard. If I just end it before I even start trying at least I'll take some dignity with me to the grave. Why did I have to have such a fucked skeleton? My ribcage is over fuel too. It's 35". It should be 27-30". My hips should be 35" not my fucking ribs. The fucked up part is I have that 27" measurement on my hips. It's as if fate is taunting me. What I am, and what I should be - what I want to be - what I wish I was - are opposite each other, and there's nothing I can do about it because it's literally bone deep. There's nothing I can do to live my life from a body I don't hate except kill myself and hope I'm reincarnated properly. I can't live the life I want to live until I have the body that would match it, so I can't even have fun from the body I hate. How do you guys keep from killing yourselves (inb4 haha funny we don't answer). Is there any possibility of happiness in my future, or is it really as grim as I think it is?

Attached: photo_2022-08-26_21-20-15.jpg (960x1280, 110.75K)

When are we as a board going to shunt these monotonous “woe is me i donut pass” posts into a single vent thread and start banning threads made solely for one person to throw a pity party? These are so inane and pointless given how there have been hundreds of threads exactly the same as this one.

Never because this board is a safespace

I think that of you're thinking of killing yourself the problem runs very deep mentally and you should see someone

new sophie jus dropped

What exactly do you mean by that?

This board is a safe space for lgbt people

An ongoing Donut Pass thread would be great. I’m for these posts 100% because it manages expectations and hopefully keeps people like OP from trooning out with whack expectations and wrecking their life.

Mascot = pic related.

Attached: EEF29203-9C35-4D5E-9521-408E99DB973B.png (318x426, 100.23K)

I have a bad profile as well. But if FFS can fix my front then it will be able fix my profile. The solution is to just have lots of money.
Holy shit get a life you literal diaperfags you are so inane

If I stated a cuddle BFE/sadist dom business would you willing to pay travel expenses plus initial fees?

You look like an Oblivion NPC

> The solution is to just have lots of money.

Yep, average ffs is about $26,000. Have fun.

It’s clear you donut pass.

Attached: D539466C-22EB-400E-9EFA-EFD3EF038662.jpg (287x339, 28.91K)

My front facing isn't as bad I don't think. Maybe it can be salvaged, but still insanely depressed over the way I look, and unsure of whether I should bother.
Who?

Attached: photo_2022-08-26_22-26-44.jpg (960x1280, 118.86K)

ive honestly seen worse.
you would look more passable if you learn how to use eyeliner and wear false eyelashes, mascara too.
your eyes look like it would suit it.

My midface is too long, isn't it?
Cures for that or more over fuel to add to the pile?

Attached: photo_2022-08-26_22-26-44.jpg (960x1280, 339.91K)

Before you consider ffs, how’s everything else? Height, shape, voice, mannerism, things hrt can help with like skin texture, hairiness etc? Before you consider tens of thousands on ffs, consider all of those other things as well. You seem to fixate on face, rib cage, hips only. Hips can be padded easily.

Attached: 1202DC40-0F0A-4F9D-9BDD-C5BEA127D4B2.jpg (600x600, 39.55K)

My height is a little too high, but not that bad. 5'7.
I hate my entire skeleton pretty much.
>just pad it
>just fraud your whole life
It's not about how others see me it's about how my body is.
My voice can pass sometimes. At least well enough for me to be comfortable with it. Sometimes during sex man voice is forced out of me and I get a hit of dysphoria again though.
Skin texture became annoying recently, particularly in my hands. Not that concerned about it though.
Already getting laser and plan on getting electrolysis for hair.
FFS is a certainty at this point. I will not be able to live without it. Even if I got mistook for a girl pre ffs it wouldn't matter because I would never feel it.
I guess the main thing I take solace in right now is that I'm not even trying, so not necessarily failing, just maybe I haven't started yet and maybe I'll be ok if I do, and I'm over exaggerating how bad it is.

said thread would die because they'd all kill themselves
>Even if I got mistook for a girl pre ffs it wouldn't matter because I would never feel it
that's called bdd

So? Just because others don't perceive flaws that are objectively there doesn't mean I shouldn't want to fix them. I want to look as fem and as good as possible, not settle for just "decent looking and passes I guess"

you look like jake gyllenhaal if he was an overweight tranny crackhead