Twink death

How do you prevent this without taking HRT? Or at least alleviate it so it's not THIS bad? I'm so fucking scared.

Attached: suicide_fuel.png (3542x1617, 2.75M)

take care of your skin and don't drink or do drugs

Bad diet, sedentary lifestyle, bad genetics. That's life, really.

Don't go bald. If he still had his hair, it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. Hair loss treatment/replacement is getting better and better

You have gender dysphoria

this also start dutasteride + minoxidil + microneedling if you begin to lose your hair. maintaining good skin, hair, and waistline is the majority of what you need

Why did his nose change shape? the pillar part got thicker and the nostrils deflated plus his face got longer

Yeah don't lose your hair. Worst case scenario you might need a little Fin and Minoxydil. But like other anons said, look after your health. Don't do drugs. Get enough sleep. Do skincare. And it'd be worthwhile taking up face yoga. It's literally just exercises to tone up certain muscles in your face to keep the tissues nice and toned and springy and stuff.

But yeah hair is the top priority.

lens, lighting, way more forehead in the first pic, no facial hair in the second. it's the same dude.

Your nose never stops growing, and his face is gaunt and hollow after losing puppy fat so it looks even stranger.

why do trannies faces change with hrt?

he would be so hot in the after if he had hair and shaved, you guys are just pedos

Taking E is the cure for aging like a man.
For balding they're are treatments but again taking E is safer than fin or duta, and fucking up your dick and neurosteroids permanently.

Really nothing wrong with being an her twink. Just don't behav like a femboy, aka a sissy?, and cross dressing.

I don't want tits.

Then do high dose injections and stunt then out at lil a cups.
Really not so bad at that point.

the only way to prevent twinkdeath is twinkmurder

It is bad

No high dose injections are not bad, or dangerous. I did them for 3 years and had insanely small boobs until lowering my dosage to normal amounts.

Like a friend of mine started at 31 even, and using pills and at 6 months had bigger boobs than I did at 3 years.

before I started hrt I made it all the way to 31 simply by using tret, sunscreen, doing daily exercise, drinking lots of water, not doing drugs or alcohol
never had a problem with hair but I imagine you can take fin or derma roll to help with it
for facial and body hair I never had much, so I just epilated it all and it works perfectly, laser and electro are more perma solutions

good on you for not going the hrt route, it's mostly a meme anyhow and it will not preserve you. It will make you look softer with some fat distribution and slower body hair growth, but it's not the miracle trannies will pretend it is. It WILL give you tits no matter what. SERM or no SERM, high dose or low dose. You can for sure minimize it, I did so with early prog and high dose injections, but they will grow no matter what

Wouldn't have just been better to start younger and lived a good lifestyle, looking up and using retinoids, while bursting with litres of water daily?

Wouldn't have doing that been better? The effects of her slow down a lot when your growth factors are lowered.

>Wouldn't have just been better to start younger and lived a good lifestyle
you mean hrt? Because I always took care of myself pretty decently outside of being dumb about sunscreen in the past
if you mean the hrt thing, there wasn't a lot of information about it back in the day, all you really had was the official route, which wasn't that known about and pretty expensive and gatekeeped. Only now are most people able to look into hrt due to the ease of diy methods and a lot of information about it online. I also lived in a red state all of my life. A grand total of like 2 openly gay people in my school, and transition wasn't a thing anyone knew about

How big is big? And what counts as a high dose?

You don't have to explain it to me, i was 1 out of the two openly gay kids at school... I started late too at 26 and am now 31.
So i understand anonette... Times were different. Way different.

I just meant it would have better if you started early is all. Feel the same about OP, i mean they'll just do it a eventually.

Cuz if your attached to your feminity, losing it fucking sucks.
Like AA's ill get a picture in a few.
You'd be doing like 10mg's of EV every 5 days. Could go higher, but gets expensive after this point. But 10mg's works.