Is there any love as pure as the love between a cis woman and her trans sister?

Is there any love as pure as the love between a cis woman and her trans sister?

Attached: 1661183574564968.jpg (1476x1693, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/lgbt/search/tripcode/pcsBK/yaETW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only two, the love of a lovely tranny, and. good man.
Below that, the more pure and subdued love between two trannies.

Then it's a tranny and her girl...

The love between a tranny and her older brother who spanks and punishes her for being a brat.

A cis mother and her trans daughter ofc

based ryukop appreciator

spbp
Trans girls belong to their older brothers.

Even if neglected to mention that, let me just say i agree a 100%, it is in fact, THE purest form of love, second to nothing.
This earlier it starts the better too, for they're bond will be only stronger for it.

For us girls with no older brothers we have to run a surrogate one basically.

Pure love is painful

Your daddy is an acceptable alternative. The man whose balls you came out of accepting you as a woman is so poetic. It goes full circle.

I'd agree if you have a good dad... Personally mine is a fat ex-con who's out of his mind on meth, who beat me and my mom on occasion.

He asked me which of my 3 cousins i'd prefer to fuck once when i was 16.
My cousin's ages were 9/11/13 x_x

It really ruins the dad incest for me personally. No.. Ill have to find myself a surrogate brother, or surrogate dad...

How are you holding up? Are you back to where you started with her? It's okay to talk and seek comfort for what's hurting you.

I'm sorry Ryukop ;-;
I hope it gets better you deserve to be happy

:(

did that one user saying they were going to make a comic out of this exact relationship ever deliver?

I hate my sister
Sends me text messages every year telling me how much she loves me her 'brother'

I don’t know what you’re referring to but now I’m invested and they’d better fucking have

they made one thread and I saved their tripcode from it
archived.moe/lgbt/search/tripcode/pcsBK/yaETW/

It's not back to where I started, but it's not where I want it to be either. She just doesn't have the romantic interest in me the way I do for her.

Tell her you are going to rape her.

jesus

Her story isn't hot. It's sad and gives Buffalo Bill vibes. I guess that's true about any incest story, Ryukop included. :/

>gives Buffalo Bill vibes
what does this even mean

it means it gives them the ick like trannies and fags give cissies the ick

That it's trans lesbian story