How much would I have to pay a chaser to choke me to death? he can have my steam library too

how much would I have to pay a chaser to choke me to death? he can have my steam library too

Attached: original (1).jpg (810x640, 45.29K)

I might do it for free depending on what games you got

do you look like a dad?

Give me like, a thousand bucks and we'll talk. I've been wanting to get a vr headset for a long while now and I don't really have the spare cash.

I look like your dad

good. can you tell me you love me one last time before I go unconscious?

is that degen?

that costs extra, but we can negotiate

How about I slap some sense into you instead?

Attached: tumblr_4f392cc21ca62d7543df2cb523a9cfdb_b46862b0_1280.png (1280x719, 33.15K)

Can I fuck you whilst doing it?

what if we skipped the strangle part and you just pretended to be him for a day and we could see a movie or go ice skating

ill do it for a ounce of good bud and we have to smoke a bit together

I'll do it for free as long as it's good stuff and not that soulshit you trannies are into.
>Verification not required

Yeah it is

Idk who this character is I always seem them posted tho
Weed makes me paranoid after smoking it for so many years. What about benzos

Attached: fbb95009d3bbd2c147b463a384c9d2c8.jpg (500x416, 33.55K)

I hate you more than any other tripfag but I would torture you by not ever harming or abusing you at all and simply being emotionally unavailable and not very reactive or caring

why do you hate me user. I never did anything to you. I'm a nice girl outside of here

I don't want to kill anyone
And I'm not a chaser
Do you want to just cuddle to feel better?

Spamton. He's an optional boss in Deltarune. Car salesman archetype, past his prime, except he lost his mind for.. various reasons and lives in a literal garbage can. Fun character, very much the embodiment of "everything has gone down to shit".
Doesn't answer my question though.

Attached: devbqem-94c60dbd-e4eb-4f85-9e37-4a52d53ad9bb.png (680x512, 127.4K)

ill do the benzos with you, sure but they arent my fav. still want the stinky sticky icky

I don't want to be cuddled though I want someone to physically hurt me. Being cuddled just feels hollow now and makes me sad

Why does getting hurt feel better? I don't want to inflict suffering on another human being, so I can't help you there.

Sure, is there some nickname he has for you I should use, or any other special requests? I charge for the full day, not per hour, so I’ll calculate this into my fee

try paying for something that will foster self-respect

oh, I never liked Toby fox. And okay I guess. Being slapped is better then nothing
physical intimacy feels fake but being hurt feels more.. Real? It feels more genuine

Attached: 5ac8f58dc01ebbbb1dbe395a2855ebcc.jpg (180x180, 5.94K)

>Being slapped is better then nothing
How about we talk about your actual issues then?

Attached: 1660294452801335.gif (724x458, 110.33K)

If you just want to get hurt why does it have to be a chaser

he used to call me sweetie. could we hold hands and go out to a park? Somewhere not super popular but just enough people not to feel too anxious. Could I grab your sleeve when I'm scared? Bury my face in your chest if I'm starting to have a panic attack? Maybe we could get ice cream and I could have bites of yours or take some of your French fries if we get some food. We could see a movie and halfway through I could maybe lay my head on your shoulder and you could pat my head and tell me you love me again for the first time in so long. Idk I'm just spitballing ideas...
Being slapped puts me in the moment. It makes me feel like a woman and like I don't have to be in control of everything going on
I only like men

Attached: 1661449904247733.png (706x540, 328.43K)

>I only like men
What if it's a guy who's not a chaser?

Does it have to be to death? Can I just choke you to where it's hot? We could share steam libraries, I've got a good number of games myself.