I HATE being trans do you have any idea how FRICKING humiliating it is to just want to be a chad guy top g who takes...

i HATE being trans do you have any idea how FRICKING humiliating it is to just want to be a chad guy top g who takes the world by storm but be forced by your OWN BRAIN to be a fricking GIRL like i was born male let me win but noooo i just HAVE to feminize myself or i feel like SHIT
to top it off i am PLAGUED by fantasies of being a moo moo cowgirl

Attached: MAD.jpg (1236x1236, 336.25K)

yeah i think about this all the time lol
i actually had a chance of being an alpha male that controls the room when i walk in but i ended up as a fucking tranny faggot because my brains broken
unlucky

Yeah, I'm a gay top on HRT, she's weird... Used to be fit fag, now I buy satin shorts because my bottom bf told me that I'd look cute in them. Like, bruh....

>moo moo cowgirl
What’s that?

>she's weird...
Shit's weird*, just as weird as phoneposting :v
Big booba.

i want to be milked and stuff........

Attached: moo.png (546x680, 509.86K)

The exact reason your are not a chad dominating, is the same reason you are a tranny. That reason being that you are a failed male faggot, who couldn't command a room full of little girls, if he tried.

You lack male impulses, and you would never be able to hack it as a man without them.
Even if everything aligned and you had a shot, you would still just fuck it up.
No, you are far more suited to being a chubby little tranny, with large aching breasts, awaiting your husband to come suckle his fruity little moo moo cow.

The whole failed male thing is so cringe, tbqhon...

Cringe

i have a 6 figure job, male friends, respect from my dad, women would fawn over me, and i still trooned out because i just want to be a dominant man's pet. sorry to burst your bubble

Moo moo }:)

>No, you are far more suited to being a chubby little tranny, with large aching breasts, awaiting your husband to come suckle his fruity little moo moo cow.
hot........

you're literally proving what he said

I think you'd a hotter as a cowgirl than you ever would be as a guy. 10/10 would suck your big milky tits.

>i am PLAGUED by fantasies of being a moo moo cow
Same
I hate it

why do you have it, and why do you think it's common in tranners?

>why do you have it
I don't fucking know I just do
>why do you think it's common in tranners?
I didn't even say anything like this...?

You can be my little cowgirl

Noooo!

Someone's obviously cranky from not having been milked yet

user no

why not?

>cowgirl
Why are trannies so unapologetic about their weird fetishes like relax.

to be fair this is Any Forums, I doubt they tell normal people about this

>why are people unapologetic about their fetishes on an anonymous image board
beats me

cause I said so
anonymity
you won't catch me admitting this anywhere else

Maybe, but having met at least 25 trannies irl, a lot of you guys meet the profile. So autistically shy, completely reserved, and just neeting it up before transition. Legit more soft than a lot of woman. Very sensitive too.

Met a bunch who weren't like that at all, but it isn't uncommon either.
Desiring to be a better man's pet, is what being a sissy faggot is all about, and literally changing your life to be able to do it better, really shows some dedication too. But maybe you are no failed male...

Personally I was robbing people and dealing heroin. Following in the footsteps of my convict chad of a father... Sure he would have been proud of me too, much like your father is/was of you.
Yes it is... Also a proper role for any woman. Taking her thin body and transforming herself into something a little more voluptuous, with a goal to please one man and inflame his lust. Not only expanding her frame, but her bust... Swollen, engorged with milk, and very tender to the touch, and with only one outlet of relief... by the hands of her man.

With every meal and milking, she is getting closer to being that big stupid cow, she really is at heart.

You could be a dumb moo moo cow too anonette...

That doesn't sound like a very strong objection lol
are bottoms always this bad at coming up with reasons?

Fair fair
i just find it funny how many people have these weird fetishes and then they remain silent when in a relationship.

I don't need a reason??
It would be too embarassing and humiliating to admit it to a bf/gf

You don't need a reason, but it shows you're just being a silly cow lol

I'm not a cow