I've never met any other gay dudes who like country music, they all make fun of me :(

i've never met any other gay dudes who like country music, they all make fun of me :(

Attached: 1661445914279977.jpg (1327x1240, 159.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v2IQtHT7p4
youtube.com/watch?v=CoX2OZIn938
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CyQftidOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brokeback mountain looking ass

i've never seen brokeback mountain, i think i will actually
i love jake gyllenhaal :)

What kinda country? I like old stuff, alternative, and some girly stuff

i like some old fun stuff like jerry reed, and normie pick but i absolutely love cash's recordings at folsom
i'm really liking some modern stuff more recently, like zach bryan and stuff
idk, i like a lot of stuff, give me a recommendation!
i think zach bryans 2022 albums have been great thus far and i'm also really loving if i were the devil by colby acuff atm :D

Not sure how much we overlap, I like Kacey Musgraves and Luke Combs' singles (he's the most tolerable of the mainstream dudes in country ATM imo). Never listened to Jerry Reed but I'm into Townes Van Zandt, Emmylou Harris (her version of Pancho and Lefty is the best), Dolly, and Willie Nelson.

perhaps not a massive amount of overlap, i do like some lady country tho, like kat hasty
and ofc i love dolly and nelson :)

most gays are normalfags and have awful taste, and yes country is awful taste so yes i will make fun of you

how?? country is awesome!!
i'd hardly consider it normalfag, though maybe that's just cause i live in a city

that's cute
fuck those faggots

As they should, FUCK country music

(eh, there's some good stuff out there. I'm just traumatized cause the very worst of it plays through the radio all hours of the day at my job.)

ty :)
i love my country
that sucks :(
my work plays pop all day and it makes me wanna sui

some of it is good, but ive slowly soured twords it (idk how it started, but alot of it just sounds bad now to me), especially cause my mother likes dogshit like country rap, somehow not good as either country or rap.
i also hear mostly stuff on the radio, which i wouldn't be surprised is some of the worst stuff.

yeah, i hate the radio
i will NEVER listen to radio country

well, that's what most people think of when thinking of country, the most pandering crap.

hey user could you give me your opinion on this song
youtube.com/watch?v=8v2IQtHT7p4

I read this feeling like it's a trap and was pleasantly suprised, I want to go square dancing with my guy

i listened to that song earlier, and i think it's pretty good :)
well, i'm glad you enjoyed my thread :D
i've never been square dancing

Gratzi baker, now check out this old vampire lady
youtube.com/watch?v=CoX2OZIn938

Personally I cannot stand modern country, its a godforsaken mash up of soulless corporate made pandering with people larping as rednecks. I’m sure there’s some good relatively obscure and underground country/folk/bluegrass/etc. artists out there, but IMO much of it all died with Cash.
>do respect dolly though, the music is not my cup of tea but she is the literal embodiment of a self made success, christ above her family paid the doctor that delivered her in their ran down shack a bag of cornmeal

yeah okay
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CyQftidOw