/mtfg/ 女らしい general

(last episode)

Attached: AC1E392B-590B-43B1-8A6F-91908AC55DB0.gif (1920x1080, 2.46M)

I gained 10 pounds in 3 months, based!

Attached: 1652348726500.png (225x284, 29.43K)

Attached: 1648424552325.jpg (1440x989, 298.8K)

>777
post ITT for good fortune !

Attached: 8136A4BD-0822-4346-AC42-0D3D9F0F3648.jpg (614x900, 377.21K)

thats amazing user you're doing so good

Attached: M_teru116.png (1076x1080, 1.58M)

Want.

>mystery
sarcasm notwithstanding, a lot of people ho through some or all of those things and manage to come to peace with themselves so it is not an impossible goal for you, as well

This but I shouldn't have and am a piggy kms

sheen?

im brown

Sup Fuckers

gj frem

sheen gains that in a month

Repulsive piece of shit.

is speciesism a real problem like racism?

Attached: DA20EACA-AE37-49EF-AE1B-E0521C8B3E1F.jpg (1079x1439, 154.52K)

is there a modern equivalent of a tomagatchi

OH MAN I REALIZED I FORGOT MY MEDS AT MY APARTMENT SHIT SHIT SHIT

welcome to the hood fortune thread friend

no and the tomagatchi iphone app sucks

Brown user looks like snew jr. Don't be rude.

They still make tamagotchis

You're evil.

trannagotchis

I just know i'd end up killing mine.

Ugh, how come life has to always cut things so close, like school starts on monday and I have no place to live still.

:|

Ah damn mine kms'd again

on my improvement arc for the meet up, i just cooked up healthy meals for me to eat all week!! i'm getting healthier and happier and hotter before I meet her.

can't wait for it now, she's really one of my best friends! glad i got over the insecurities and thank you to all the people who encouraged me not to cancel

Attached: 95886A8B-5DEF-4ABF-8A98-2240A3F38419.jpg (750x699, 354.03K)

:/

ugh that sucks
hmm.. im going to look into this
fucking based user

Oh wow. The belt tensioner on this thing is even easier to use than other tutorials i've seen suggest using the belt tensioner is. Thing doesn't require tightening, you just pull it back to release the tension, and let it go and it will tension correctly.
Tomorrow i am going to buy an install a new alternator.

lol these are so gay its amazing

Attached: 1648002806972.png (904x910, 1.19M)

lia thank you especially actually!! your reply is unironically what made me delete the cancellation message before she saw, you helped me a lot :)

also I even quit vaping so my skin would look better for then

feels desu

u_u

alternator can be a fun one if there is not too much in the way btw you’re so cool

aleins are coming to crawl inside your dick holl

oh man not sure if i should go get meds or just go to sleep and tolerate the nightmares and depression tomorrow

how is that cutting it close and just you not having a place to live in time

Attached: 1661058554988805.jpg (540x868, 97.24K)

capitalize on this new motivation user, but also prioritize being gentle with yourself ok? we want comfy, sustainable, happy progress

Get the meds. You'll feel good that you did it.

This is that straight drop, dude.

lol how many will you own by Saturday ?
>999
fortune favors the bold, how long is the drive ?

alright I'll try!! thank you Lia you're really sweet

the ayyelmaos are already here to touching pps and buts

>lol how many will you own by Saturday ?
i want weeptchi real bad picrel

Attached: 1655685063218.png (724x882, 169.22K)

16 minutens

ughhhhhh im slepey ;_____;

Because it's life's fault. Like I got accepted late and wasn't 100% sure til after I got my financial that I could go and then I had to wait for registration and I was looking for places and nothing worked and now I'm just carpet bombing anyplace remotely affordable and reasonably close because I am poor and have no car.

get on the road, road warrior !

You'll thank yourself tomorrow. Feel like you're making progress on defeating reasons for self-hatred.

lmao i found it again

Attached: neverforget.png (552x304, 139.37K)

cutting it close implies you'll have a place before school starts though, which is 2 days from now. in my experience, 2 days, especially weekend days, isn't enough time to find a place and move in
good luck tho

ugh kms time to get dressed

it got posted on leddit yesterday

whos he?

paige

yeah paige !

I've been mailing places all week, and yah, I'm kinda just boned at this point. I think it's about minimizing how many classes I miss at this point desu.

:(

alien vaccine growing inside you

^_^

im going to miss her so much
its only a few months then happy once again
right......

Attached: images (4).jpg (464x661, 48.93K)

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

God I'm so fucking depressed fuck

Goodnight mtfg. Love each other. Nibbles says goodnight too.

cool, cool

probably not

time for my 4th shot

are u going to cry so hard until u pee and cry and pee and cry until u cry

it would be so damn fun to hang out together working on the car and maybe watch movie after

Shut up fat boy

>Goodnight mtfg. Love each other. Nibbles says goodnight too.

Attached: lecolinface.jpg (344x616, 44.02K)

berry!
hug

You realize you're talking to nomi right now, right? I feel the obligation to warn you.

:3

oh thought it was sheen

hug cherry love you

Paige looks so hot in that twitter pic

Go ahead mado, do the needful

Yeah, there we go. Universe makes sense again.

Thank you for looking after her. I care about her, but i'm not a good friend.

Love you.

*hug*

good luck fren :S

you never looked as hot as Paige with your huge moon pie face

oh it’s okay Nomi you’re a based Michiganmoder at least

>defending nazis