There's this cute boy at the bakery I work in. He's so adorable, he gets shy when speaking to me. He is 18, I am 36 mtf...

There's this cute boy at the bakery I work in. He's so adorable, he gets shy when speaking to me. He is 18, I am 36 mtf. I'm sure he finds me attractive.

Attached: 1661480733585.jpg (1600x1600, 426.31K)

.-- .... --- .-. .

Attached: index-30.jpg (300x168, 9.67K)

…please be bait

Look at that cute chonker

Sorry about whatever you're talking about OP, idc tho

translation: i can has cheeseburger?

or he thinks youre hideous and is terrified of you and him being "shy" is a cry for help

Attached: 1654659252721.png (687x762, 258.57K)

so i guess we're just fucking spilling my mommydom fantasies this afternoon

Racist piece of shit

>hurr durr im a newfag and replying to bait hurr durr

What's wrong with this? Im an 18 yo chaser and want a mommy tranny gf

based however my urge to use a soijak is stronger and doesnt care what i think

>What's wrong with this? Im an 18 yo chaser and want a mommy tranny gf

Attached: 0a6.png (708x462, 54.19K)

Nothing else matures or vitalizes a young man as much, as some company, and love, from a woman refined from her age and experience.

It is practically your duty to make some very forward moves, on that adorable baker boy... The one yearning for a lil of mommies attention.
His youthful body wants to put it down badly, the moment he gets a chance at it he'll be shaking in his boots for a taste.
His youth will be spilling out of you in the best way possible...

Attached: 50d803bda6ba43aaa776d0e243f03e7b.png (1250x1250, 1.14M)

you should write short novels.
>His youth will be spilling out of you in the best way possible...
(^▽^)

Why thank you anonette, that's very kind of you. It's just some scenarios, induce a sort of passion in me, and being a woman graced by her years, I can't help but try to entice OP in doing what an older woman should... The transfer of her experience, for his youthful love of life, flooding in, than out of her, will do all parties well ^_^.

But maybe I will try my hand at doing some writing, on your suggestion. About what I don't know yet...
Might also talk to that grocery boy at the local dierbergs too...

hhhhhhhnnnng

you should go for it op, it's worth a look

that thing is a fucking baked potato.

hi mommy

Hello dear~ please don't forget to brush your teeth before bed, if you don't you won't get to taste mommies kisses u.u

Ok i will :D its 3am not quite bedtime yet..