Why can't I, an adult man, have a 10 year old boyfriend?

Why can't I, an adult man, have a 10 year old boyfriend?

But autogynephile tranny groomer's are allowed to feed them HRT...

Attached: 1bc7e8a973ddf650bf13b52c354b395a.jpg (563x813, 41.22K)

>"ironically"

>Why can't I, an adult man, have a 10 year old boyfriend?
You can, you just need power.

Attached: gpdz9xal65j61 (1).jpg (750x1094, 167.97K)

>t. Allison Bailey
average transphobe tbdesu

Just wait til they come out of the oven as a super femmeboy

is this larp or are you a pedo irl? also why do jannies leave your posts up?....

No it isn't larp I just want to be allowed to have a little boyfriend without being persecuted by the government
>also why do jannies leave your posts up?....
Because jannies do it for free whereas I do it out of dedication. Dedication to MAP and child liberation.

Attached: 1389382436874.png (575x573, 114.61K)

Fucking die

Why can't I, a 20 year old adult """"""trans woman"""""", have a 34 year old mommy girlfriend?

I'm pretty sure it's a Any Forumsfag who keeps making false flag threads so he can be like "SEEEE?!? SEE WHAT THEY'RE LIKE?!?"

Just go on tor and have your circlejerk there

Except op literally criticized trannies.

Yeah but like, saving pics of kids like that id kinda weird, even as a joke. The othet thread i saw of him had a kid and a 40yo guy, it didn't get banned by jannies

It’s always a boy that looks like this too, similar face and features just different hair length. Very unsettling tbhon

It should come as no surprise that Any Forumsfags are the nastiest pedophile scum around and that's why they're so obsessed with the topic. for example the whole Qanon thing sprouted out of fucking 8ch*n. and Any Forums posters are obsessed with little girls. Go figure.
So?

>So?
So this isn't a red flag thread.
And all men are attracted to underagers. So it doesn't matter. In fact pedophilia is more normal than trannyism.

OP seems to have a type yeah
.... average transphobe intensifies

>And all men are attracted to underagers.
No, don't project your shit taste onto me

Speaking as a tranny I don't agree with people who give minors HRT. Nor do most people. You'll mainly see that shit praised on this board and tumblr where it naturally attracts nuts.

And sure bud. Give us more reason to hate you by calling us trannies and groomers. See if that'll help you weasel into LGBT anymore.

You're the one with the shit taste faggot.
I am not afraid of trans people, trans people are afraid of me.

Kys
Kys too desu

No that's on you, buddy

did he get malnutritioned or something? a eunuch would grow well above 6 feet

Why? I'm speaking against the pedo OP.

Because you are against healthcare for minors
T. Midshit

Trans people have no reason to fear you. You're a creature so weak you lower yourself to preying on the most vulnerable people of our society. Or at least wish you could.

There's no reason to fear you when your existence is in itself pathetic.

I can never agree with minors transitioning. If a minor believes they have dysphoria they should be treated with compassion and allowed to pursue their interests. But they have to wait until adulthood before they can have any surgery or hormones. Because minors are impulsive they can't be trusted to make such a permanent choice.