"You just want to be a woman for the good parts of womanhood, you don't want the bad stuff like periods n shit"

"You just want to be a woman for the good parts of womanhood, you don't want the bad stuff like periods n shit"
Yeah.. and?

Attached: 1636870214539.png (888x894, 520.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9DQVLB8g8OQ
simplehealth.com/blog/the-pope-and-your-birth-control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will never get Chad

why don't cis women take meds or get surgery to stop periods? it honestly seems like a pretty good idea for some of the ones that have really bad periods and don't want to have children. just take hrt and it will also stop the hormone swings

They do, we call them FTM trenders

>FTM trenders
>take control over their body
>live out their fujo fantasy
maybe they are based actually...

They can be, I just hope they don't get dysphoria. It seems like it's easier to get dysphoric from T than it is from E. Like a cis guy seems to be more able to take estrogen without dysphoric consequences than vice versa.

some hormonal birth control options do stop or reduce periods. lots of cis women take bc for this reason

best parts of womanhood like
>transphobia
>looking like a disgusting man until you pass (if if if if)
>having to voice train
>getting paid less than women
>having to inject or take pills the rest of your life
>being infertile
>having pig men keep asking you to fuck their ass
>having a massive hog swinging between your legs that everyone tells you you are "wasting"

Id happily take the worst most painful periods if it meant i could have children. Ive been through things most women couldnt imagine so i could definitely handle the pain

They do, its called the rod and they put it in your bicep

>>having a massive hog swinging between your legs
Yeah? I like having a dick. And? aWhy would I want a disgusting cunt?

i would literally murder if it could give me periods lol
i want to have kids so badly

>why don't cis women take meds or get surgery to stop periods? it honestly seems like a pretty good idea for some of the ones that have really bad periods and don't want to have children.
there are implants like iuds that reduce period effect, but theyre apparently very painful to put in

unironically because the catholic church struck a deal with lawmakers to force birth control manufacturers to have a gap of useless sugarpills in every package.
this gap ensures that women continually have periods while taking BC, if not for it they could completely avoid periods by staying on their regimen.

>catholic church struck a deal with lawmakers to force birth control manufacturers to have a gap of useless sugarpills in every package
source on this?

Because most cis women still want to have kids someday.

but not all. that's why i said that if you
1 dislike periods
2 don't want kids
then it would make sense to stop them

retarded

you have to murder once a month to stay fertile, this also triggers your period. then once you have children, you have to murder once a week to keep them alive. other than that, you give birth completely normally etc. once you die (unless you suicide to kill less people, or do dumb shit hoping to die for the same reason) the kids will live without further murder requirements. do you do it?

Well, as far as just getting a hysterectomy and being done with the whole, it's actually super hard to get a voluntary one as a young cis woman if you haven't had kids already. Doctors just don't want to do it because what if you change your mind, etc.

Where's the sisterhood?

Attached: cropped-sad.gif (220x207, 99.89K)

most doctors wont perform tubal ligations or hysterectomies on women until theyve either popped out kids before or have their husbands approval

youtu.be/9DQVLB8g8OQ
idk i mightve gotten some of the details mixed up but point is they literally don't need the sugar pills

simplehealth.com/blog/the-pope-and-your-birth-control

t's actually super hard to get a voluntary one as a young cis woman if you haven't had kids already
yeah i know that's what im talking about it really should be easier.
>Doctors just don't want to do it because what if you change your mind, etc.
yeah but like that's the same rhetoric people use to gatekeeep hrt, it's super fucked. people should have full body autonomy, idk why this isn't more popular

Well yeah, but that user was asking why cis women don't just go that route.

It’s fine if you admit it, as long as you don’t try to barge into women’s spaces and try to appropriate our struggle since you yourself admit we’re not the same. Basically stay inside your weird polycules and demented internet echo chambers and away from real women, we’re good.

No thanks, I'll actually access women's spaces as I please since I live for myself and not for you. Any questions?

i just want it to be cuter and for people to stop thinking i'll top them or getting scared by it. i don't mind frotting or w.e.