/hornygen/

by horny, for horny
last:

Attached: 1653730212639.jpg (500x333, 77.21K)

tfw for some dumb reason i have temporary womb tattoos lying in my room just waiting to be used

pinning

I find alot of guro pleasing to look at but the ones I like/want to look at dosnt have much good art :(

there really are few things i want more than have my hands/wrists pinned down like that while making out or just being dominated idk....... i think it would seriously break my brain

Jesus Christ picrel

Need to pin someone cute down and tease them while kissing so badly tbdesu fr

ikr its like so fuckiong perfect it makes me feel warm everytime i see it

needneedneed aaaaaaa

I want to rub someone's wrists with my thumbs while I hold them down and kiss all over their neck and face

Would you rather your arms be restrained above your head or your legs be raise so you're pinned down that way while a guy holds you down and kisses you? Just curious.

I had a really good hookup recently and every so often my body remembers it and I have to keep myself from cringing in public from the way it just fucking hits me in my guts aaaaaaaaah

Attached: tumblr_ojj5hyT1U31vhbveio1_500.jpg (435x604, 32.5K)

oh gosd yea okay i've never even like considered the whole like touching and caressing the hands while doing it either jesus i need tht so badddddd ;-;

uhm, i think i'd kinda prefer restraint thru force than physical restraints. ropes n such i definitely wanna try but being like physically overpowered just sounds a lot more appealing
i now realise what u actually meant
idk desu i feel like if i was stretchy enough for the latter it'd feel like even more restraining and like even if ur stretchy it'd start burning at some point n like being held in that position nd trying your best to stay in it sounds.. hot in some ways
but there's also really something about the like being such a messy puddle that he doesnt even need more than his hands to restrain me idk
both are good

>oh gosd yea okay i've never even like considered the whole like touching and caressing the hands while doing it either jesus i need tht so badddddd ;-;
holding someone down by their wrists is only a few inches away from holding their hands :)

yea no yea it sure is and like handholding and caressing i think is one of my favourite things it sounds so so so so nice

ive been losing my mind the past couple of days thinking about the last time i got kiss my bf...it was my first kiss and this bastard shoved his tongue straight into my mouth during a cuddling session. we went at each other like rabbits not separating our tongues and mouths from each other for 6 hours.

unfortantely we're long distance so i dunno when ill get to kiss him again but the feeling of his tongue on and in me is something i can't get enough.

Need kisses IMMEDIATELY (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Attached: IMG-1553.jpg (828x1049, 211.11K)

I was riding this guy's face and grabbed his hands to pin him down and use them to steady myself and he intertwined our fingers and it fucked me up good. The veil of a power struggle over the mutual desire for intimacy as channeled through unchecked sexual libido and desire.

Any good doujins?? pls

this is my fave desu i need a guy to push my knees to my tits and hold me like that and kiss me till i melt

this but also moving from there to mating press while still kissing the girl t b h

w-what? baka, you can’t just go inside like that…

and what are you gonna do? moan impotently into my mouth while we're making out?