Just got a text asking my preferred pronouns

just got a text asking my preferred pronouns
on a scale of 1-10 how autistic would it be to say "you can use whatever feels right :)" ?
for context i boymoded around this person for the past year or two, but now i am girlmoding (girl shorts and t-shirts so nothing obnoxious like agp dresses or skirts) but i haven't voice trained at all
my name is also gender neutral

Attached: 1600574583491.jpg (1317x1080, 111.54K)

All trannies are at least a bit autistic anyway user, does it really matter?

oh im incredibly autistic but i just don't want this person to start hating me or stop being my acquaintance or something
the person seems to be male but paints their nails so im not sure if they're a boymoder or fag desu
im sure since they're asking they would be nice/woke/whatever but i don't want to be cringe and say she/her

>you can use whatever feels right :)
cringe as fuck omg just say how you identify jfc user
they're trying to be supportive don't be an asshole and put people through these stupid mental gymnastics

but i don't want to openly admit that im a tranny that would be embarrassing

idk sounds like a valid answer to me but idk if some people are less accepting?
they asked you, so obviously they'd like to know what you prefer, so i'd be weird of them to be bothered by you telling them what you prefer?

im sure they would be accepting and woke about it and stuff but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing to admit that im a tranny to a real life person

k just go back to pretending to be a boy then i guess.. wouldn't want you to be embarrassed towards someone who clearly doesn't give a shit
idek why i try with you autists seriously

oh well that's between you and yourself, but ig that if they've known you for two years and seen different you expressing ur gender differently over time, you at least know that they're not a transphobic dipshit. so they'd react well ig?
if you don't feel like coming right out, u can just say that you're trying different gender expressions or something which still leaves wiggle room :)

>u can just say that you're trying different gender expressions or something which still leaves wiggle room :)
lol it's a little late for that i think im over 3 years hrt and have had ffs so...

I struggle with this too, it gives me dysphoria when people call me a woman when I don't believe they really see me as one. I just want people to gender me honestly and if they see me as male I can accept I'll never pass as a woman or I have to try harder

your gender is yours and not theirs, just tell them you go by both ! non-binary ppl exist you're not the first one to use several pronouns

I hate people who ask that instead of "are you a boy or a girl"

i know i don't pass because my voice just sounds like a fag because i haven't voice trained at all, so it's not really about that
i prefer she/her i just don't want to have to ask for it because that makes me feel pathetic and like a rapehon

idk if i were in your position i'd probably just be like "honestly just use whatever i don't really care" but i'm also not you so eh.
but damn, girlmoding without voicetraining, quite a power move lol

after three years i've just kind of stopped caring

FINE i'll just say "oh uhh she/her is fine i guess. how about you?"
that's not too autistic i guess right?

Attached: 1661407170492281.jpg (1920x1080, 536.77K)

>just got a text asking my preferred pronouns
Preferred pronouns... Preferred.
It sounds like they want to be polite, not worrying about your medical history.

i know im just autistic and being ridiculous
don't overthink it

if you say that would you really be ok with him he/himming you? if not you're just shittesting ur poor friend

i wouldn't enjoy it, but i wouldn't blame them or anything