Would tranners let chasers suck on their big boobs?

I've always been a virgin, I got Any Forums but still, no woman really wants me. I dream about having a gf that will let me suck on her big juicy milf tits until milk comes out. Do trans women exist that actually want their bfs to do this? I want to suck on them all night while we watch shows :)

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 9.09K)

Yeah, quite a few take domperidone to lactate

yeah if you were nice about it why not

oh... my god, is the milk nutritious? I've been lifting so it'd be so hot to build muscle from the protein of my gf's breast milk. am I fucked up for wanting that?
I would treat my gf very nicely, I would hug her all the time and make her breakfast

i have small breasts

would milk still come out?

It's the same as breast milk so a little? Pretty sure a growing boy needs more than that lol
Nope, that's pretty common just not so much with trans I guess

ah well okay, gah, I want this so bad. I want milk from my gf

if my prolactin is high enough

I would do the same for a boyfriend

Time to look for a mommy gf then

oh my god WHERE is my gymbro bf who will solidify his gains with my mommy milk. this is literally such a huge fantasy for me you have no idea.

I'm not a gymbro quite yet but getting there. I know there wouldn't be enough milk but the protein from my gf's breast milk is so hot to me. I can't stop thinking about BIG FUCKING BOOBS >:(

Attached: okay.jpg (960x690, 112.52K)

Why do no women want you? Damn boy

yes, but only cute subby effeminate boys.

I think a couple of reasons.
1.) I recently got my degree but still can't find a decent paying job
2.) I'm boring and struggle to keep a conversation going
3.) I'm anxious and enjoy weird hobbies like niche anime and other peculiar interests.

I'm hoping for a gf someday though, I was hoping to meet one at our anime convention but that didn't work
makes sense, it's kinda weird for a big tall muscular man sucking on this wife's big boobs

Imagine growing breasts and then one day milk comes out of them... must be crazy haha

99% of trannies have tiny mosquito bites

>2.) I'm boring and struggle to keep a conversation going
>3.) I'm anxious and enjoy weird hobbies like niche anime and other peculiar interests.
these r both the most common things in mtfs, youll find one in no time trust me

Lol I was going to say just that

noice, hope so soon