Do you retain the accent of your birthplace?

Do you retain the accent of your birthplace?

Attached: 3f6b105f-daac-4829-8587-157dfbaad0dc.png (1006x864, 140.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlanchardPhD/status/1559188743868784641
developer.twitter.com/en/docs/counting-characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bet you anything no matter what that theory says that I come across as a fag I'm more of a fag than a tranny any day

>Nineteen out of 20
what drives someone to spell out the number 19, but not the number immediately following it

character count

I don't i used to sound so northern as a kid

If you're talking about the blanchy stuff then idk i think it's not as simple as that most people i meet think i am a real girl so i dont think i give off creepy agp vibes

Same applies tho cis lesbians and cis straight women though
What’s his point exactly?

twitter.com/BlanchardPhD/status/1559188743868784641

219 characters

developer.twitter.com/en/docs/counting-characters
>Over time as Twitter evolved, the maximum Tweet length grew to 280 characters

>Do you retain the accent of your birthplace?
No, whenever I go back to where I grew up, everyone sounds funny now.

Any Forums is heavily male-centered, so yeah, any trans girl still using this site is retaining the accent of their birth and is AGP.

i like to watch the boys argue about stuff

I come here to meet men instead of grindr desu

What if they're not really AGP? What if they're mostly gay?

No, I was born in Johannesburg but speak with a cut-glass British accent.

I kind of agree, it's all obvious in the mannerisms.
A very distinct fruityness you cannot ignore in hsts's, agps are uptight and stiff.
Saying this having met at least 25+ trannies.
You just know at a glance.

what if im bisexual?

You can always tell if you've got any experience of trannies. Normies assume I'm hsts because I transitioned young and pass but anyone with a bit of know will instantly realise I'm agp.

It's actually not a bad place to talk too, and meet guys. I would be ashamed to say how many i have met irl from Any Forums, and even dated one for 7 months.

A lot of them are way normal than you would think...
Always fishing on Any Forums lol

well when was it posted? Lol

You'd still be a woman sniffer and therefore AGP. If you can look at any woman and not get a boner then you can't have AGP.

You're a meta-attracted agp, how many times do we need to go over this? 90% of bisexual trannies are gynephiles who also like really twinky fem dudes.

ok groomer

less than two weeks ago

I can't get any boner lol
I prefer masculine men, if i wanted someone feminine i'd just go for a woman

i would never spend time on a guy from Any Forums. you just know he's going to troon out sooner or later

So what are the agp and hsts accents?
I imagine hsts have a valley girl accent, while agp speak more like scousers or people from northern england

Agree?

How did they tell I never figured out this AGP thing this year how do you know you got it if you were always gay?

many such cases

You're just being evasive because you could at one time did you get a boner over a woman are you a woman sniffer? please answer the question?

I've read this three times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say

>because you could at one time did you get a boner over a woman are you a woman sniffer?
holy esl

>>but anyone with a bit of know will instantly realise I'm agp.
>How did they tell
Maybe you can say the reply didn't make sense, cause of the tense of "did" implies something that happened, where the original only said "will", with is future tense, which means it hasn't happened yet. But yeah

Feels good to be one of the pure ones, one who could lick a big, burly, hairy man's armpit and get excited from it.
Lick a hairy man ass... And enjoy it.
Kiss his hairy tummy, and feel that happy trail tickle your cheeks... And just smile.

I'd sooner toss a woman out my window than to forgo this wholesome path of purity.

>I was born in Johannesburg
Its not that sort of accent they are talking about user. But well done on ridding yourself of the vile SA accent. It is generally looked down on for various reasons.

>How did they tell?
>I never figured out this AGP thing.
>How do you know you got it if you were always gay?

i love how people immediately apply the one drop theory to anything that's consideted bad even if it makes no sense. every bi guy must actually be gay but every bi tranny must actually be an AGP straight man. meanwhile every bi woman must actually be straight

that's pretty much every 4chuds understanding of sexuality yeah

>introverted = perverted
what's wrong with you

They know because I'm very malebrained and asexual.

Not ESL, don't say that, it's not true. You just don't want to admit that you got a big boner looking at women's fat asses and big floppy tits!

Nah it's not like that. The only kind of men I've had to weary of were my height or shorter (5'4) and they were such weak emasculate men, it never came as a surprise. Most of the guys here are just well, guys... Coming from a few different angles, but def not crypto trannies.

Besides they're are other boards too. Met a few fine lads off of Any Forums and /x/ too lol.

Thanks. Yeah I really dodged a bullet, everyone assumes my brother is a massive racist even though he isn't.

>asexual = agp
ruined

people tell me im HSTS but i'm probably AGP, i just fool them

Living the dream sis.

yeah it's fucking funny, before i transitioned these people would call me a massive fag for just liking yaoi, now they call me the straightest man to ever live despite my attraction real men.

>every bi tranny must actually be an AGP straight man.

Because they always are? Every single tranny is a tranny because there's sexually attracted to women and want to be their own sex object. The only ones that are different are really gay boys who just like to dress a drag because they're a sissies

>every single tranny is this except the ones who aren't
its big brain time

By asexual I mean analloerotic of course but my autosexual fantasies are no one else's business so I'm understood as either androphilic or asexual depending on how confessional I'm feeling.

I'm not AGP, but if I were AGP I prefer it ! it's just that you can't lie about everything, I'm a gay boy

I am glad we can just admit, agp = perverted. But it's more than just that, but in a way that would def skew things.
But even if your shy, but obviously gay, some of that fruityness still shines through. So i think it still holds true.
You can just the way they respond to men.

Not being expressive in the way you conversate, move, gesticulate, and operate; will make you give off more straight male vibes.

I don't know why, but all my autistic friends are just horribly agp... And lust after woman and trannies
on top of it lol
They are sissy faggots, basically. Agreeing here.

meds

>I don't know why, but all my autistic friends are just horribly agp... And lust after woman and trannies
on top of it lol

Are they trannies themselves or just agp cissoids?

How am I AGP then? I'd like to know so that I can be AGP!
If I like to fuck guys at the butt does that make me AGP?

How do you fool them? Share your secrets with us.

>tfw no agp cis bf that i can make wear my underwear to humiliate him
why live

I like to wear mens boxer shorts under a dress it gets me turned on

please, you are equating introversion to some kind of perversion, are you literally retarded?
and i'm not talking about autistics here, but just introverts, a person is shy around you(i.e. not expressive enough) and you accuse them of being a pervert, fucking seriously? you should be ashamed of yourself for being so braindead, you must be the biggest aspie of them all.

Straight cis agp guys are super common, probably at least as common as gay men if not more so. If that's what you really want it shouldn't be hard to find it.