If I fuck up my estrogen injections what's the worst thing that could happen? I don't want to do any research

if I fuck up my estrogen injections what's the worst thing that could happen? I don't want to do any research

Attached: estradiol-injection.jpg (588x980, 82.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333604/
transfemscience.org/articles/powers-fact-check/#high-dose-estrogen-and-breast-development.
transfemscience.org/articles/spiro-hormone-levels-men-transfem/
transfemscience.org/misc/injectable-e2-simulator/
reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/comments/f423t7/why_drawing_your_blood_for_hormone_labs_any_time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you grow a second penis

If you fuck up really badly and hit a major vein/artery you will get oil in your bloodstream and die to death

Deep vein thrombosis and instantaneous death

Do some research dummy

what the fuck? don't you just stick it in your ass?

You inject oil and air straight into a vein and fukn die

always aspirate for 2 seconds first

can you do it for me?

Yeah, that's why I said if you fuck it up *really* badly

so if I just stick it in my ass I'll be fine? do I have veins in my ass I need to know about?

Yeah there's a couple (and some nerves too which you really don't want to hit), just make sure you aspirate and inject into the upper outer quadrant and you'll be fine

the worst thing is if you are a total retard and inject into the sciatic nerve
please do not do ass injections though, use your abdomen. even if you are anamoding there should be enough subcutaneous fat there that you can inject it in there, absolutely zero risk except maybe you are allergic to castor oil in the estradiol mix
you could also be retarded enough to have the needle break off inside you but i have literal dyspraxia (autism of the hands) and i've never come close, just hold it steady at a right angle to your stomach

also don't go too high. 4mg is enough per 7 days, transfemscience shows that androgen suppression is maximised at like 200-300pp/ml check out their calculator. if you use lilian's injectable it's 40mg/ml so you would do 0.1ml

there is NO risk of air embolism because
1. you are injecting into subcutaneous or intramuscular (it doesn't matter which) AND
2. the dosage quantities are far too small. air embolism requires at least 20ml of air and the air bubbles in a 1ml syringe will be likely about 0.1ml at the very most

also do not do too much estradiol unless you are a femboy and not trans, because if you go over 300pp/ml you will not grow tits as easily

aspiration is a meme and not necessary ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333604/
even doctors think it causes more harm than good which is why insulin injectors never do it
if it goes into your veins this is simply a wasted dose, no big deal because intravenous estradiol is fine

It's not the intravenous estradiol that's the problem, it's the intravenous oil that's going to fuck you up if it gets in there

Fisrt time I heard about abdomend injection how sure are we about that, compared to buttocks or thigh(I know the latter isnt great)?
Also I am sure that breast growth has to do with E1 and E2 levels something you can remedy byt starting a more normal pill treatment(even after being months on injection) doing that for a few months and switching back to injections. I could be wrong though and you actually do need to start with low dose or pills plus AA.

this is so fucking complicated I'm not smart enough to be trans, my eyes glazed over when I read this

the needle used is just like insulin

buttocks and thigh both have fucked up stuff to hit but actually thigh is completely fine, it's only buttocks that can go horrible

the E1 E2 pill stuff is a will powers meme, it's kind of correct but not for the reasons he says it is. transfemscience.org/articles/powers-fact-check/#high-dose-estrogen-and-breast-development.

low dose pills and AA IS a good idea however UNLESS you are taking spiro which is garbage. transfemscience.org/articles/spiro-hormone-levels-men-transfem/

the tl;dr is look up how insulin users inject themselves and do that
not difficult at all, i'm just running you through what i learnt over the weeks i spent agonising over this lol
you'll be fine
wrt abdomen, a friend of mine has been injecting there for years, there is no risk

Hmm so going mono E isnt the best for boob growth?
Not sure how to feel about that, on one hand it will b easier in the short term to boymode but in the long term i might change my mind about how much I want boobs.

Is thigh fine??? I use it to inject T, am I going to die

this is a good point actually

but at the low doses one needs it's not a problem
0.1ml of oil in veins won't do much except maybe allergic reaction i imagine

the real problem is more transfems inject for too much estradiol when transfemscience shows that you only need 200-300pp/ml

via their calculator that usually puts the dose volume about 0.1ml or so
transfemscience.org/misc/injectable-e2-simulator/

Attached: supraphysiological_dose_does_not_need_to_be_higher_300pgml.png (961x338, 99.61K)

you can't die from accidentally injecting hormones into your veins
dr powers even proved this by straight up injecting test directly into his veins to disprove that. the amount of oil in an injection isn't enough to kill you. (though, you shouldn't be doing it, obviously.)
you'll just waste your dose by absorbing it too fast
reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/comments/f423t7/why_drawing_your_blood_for_hormone_labs_any_time/
if you're using an insulin sized needle (which you should be, there is 0 reason to be doing intramuscular unless you're simply a masochist) they're around 1/2 an inch long
you won't hit anything in your butt with such a small needle. the risk of hitting a nerve/etc is with intramuscular injections with large needles. diabetics inject in their ass multiple times a day with no issues. it's the best spot, absorption wise for subq.

fair i agree then tho i still prefer abdomen just for the ease of seeing what i'm doing, had no idea diabetics also use ass. in general diabetics are the best ones to listen to since they're doing something a lot similar

with estradiol enanthate lillian recommends 15mg injections every 2 weeks, is this a good amount or is it too much?