Tranny travel

Have any trannies travelled? Discuss your experiences travelling as a tranny itt.

Attached: Fa-m1_UXEAAIxvc.jpg (752x752, 95.57K)

Heh, a faggot with a baget.

Why does she do this?

Attached: 20gL.jpg (1125x1642, 188.65K)

Because she is a drama llama, but also if KF targeted me I'd try n friggin vanish too

>tranne frank
That's a good one. Remember these are the same people who banned anne frank too because it made western evropean 1488s feel guilty about the holocaust

traveled on several flights last year to have lengthy visits here to my gf until her brother agreed i could move in permanently, 4 months earlier than we originally planned, never once misgendered

Attached: DF4811B9-1EC2-4415-A03D-87DE692015D7.jpg (360x640, 69.43K)

>never once misgendered
People are just being polite and avoiding any confrontation, because even with that mask you don't pass. Seriously don't fall for the hugboxxing and be wary when in heteronormative spaces and be safe.

so she can get free rent and a trip to europe. even her latest "ubereats hack" consisted of her favorite fast food and she didn't cancel any of it even though she would have been notified it was coming multiple times. itll be interesting when the paypigs realize theyve been lied to and turn on her.

The fact that she had the premium version of Uber Eats explains why she's so fat

Be waiting a while. Just look at Zoe Quinn's Kickstarter

I'm ftm and the only times I am girlgendered/clocked these days is when I've two days worth of travel boystank and stubble lmao.
On the flip side:
>Passport check waves me through without really looking at me, marks me as F for body scan
>Body scan goes alert on me because I'm wearing packer
>Guy pulls me aside, visibly confused when I'm directed to woman
>Woman looks even more confused, starts arguing with guy in Dutch
>Strictly trained in not talking unless spoken to when it comes to security and policing workers and also I don't actually know what they're talking about
>Awkwardly stand there for a bit
>Other woman comes over from passport check
>Pats me down
>I make an awkward attempt at excusing myself
>She waves me off and leaves
>Other two are still discussing in dutch
>I get my stuff and leave
>Mfw i have no face

You aren't going to be misgendered when you have such feminine style, but it isn't because you pass physically, they can notice you are trans. Being gendered correctly is not passing unless you are seriously boymoding

Now she has a justification for sitting in the basement in front of the computer 24 hours a day. She will always be just an incel with tits.

Attached: keffals 2.jpg (720x540, 55.09K)

don't care ^^ nothing will stop me from being myself, if i get hatecrimed someday it's just a shortcut to being with my goddess after death for a while, my soul won't be composted like the impure ones, i am her prophetess )* if i get my feelings hurt and cry that's fine too it will pass i will be comforted by the people who love me and i love crying anyways

i pass as myself, the person i want to be, that is all i need, i'm not obsessed with semantics like all of you people, there are better things i worry about

Attached: 933AEE87-951C-4E9B-8CCD-E9CDA1E51F20.jpg (360x640, 53.63K)

>another keffals thread

Jannies

The only time I ever traveled abroad was to visit France. It was okay. The locals were stiff, awkward, and I felt a lot more comfortable interacting with the Arabs.

You pass in this pic, those anons are just being retarded

i know

Attached: 97DD956A-5930-488D-B488-746651C5A843.png (259x224, 14.48K)

i boymoded in russia and south korea during one trip.

i had a weird but brief interrogation over my photo arriving to russia, but they didn't do anything. male failing was weird, but only one drunk guy in a bar was rude and hostile. everyone else apologized and moved on.

nobody bothered me in korea, but i didn't interact with as many locals there. most people seemed to mind their own business and leave me be.

i did get weird questions when i transferred flights in beijing too, but they weren't very interested in getting to the bottom of anything and waved me along fairly quickly.

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

she definitely passes

Yep I'm in bongland now after 6 years of not travelling and first time solo

It's ok, I just have never been here and was curious how it was

I just feel at some crossroads now in some kind but that's a big story

I'll just say this, I see weirder people walking around than I dress, so I don't feel too uneasy wearing a oversized shirt with shorts and converses and red dyed middle long hair honestly, i get some smiles as well at times so I suppose we alright