Trans girls

Do you consider yourself naturally feminine? Do you feel a sort of femininity inside of yourself or is it something you have to constantly work on?

Attached: 47B350ED-B874-4F22-918C-2DD2F4408BC7.jpg (750x1334, 153.58K)

i didnt at the start, but social transition uncovered a lot. all natural 100% natty gains

i behave in a manner that feels natural to me. some aspects of that are masculine, some are feminine. unfortunately mannerisms don’t stop you from being an ugly hon

I’m in a weird place where I have a bit of a rough exterior and am not the most graceful, but inside I’m soft and squishy and love cute things and pretty clothes and want to be someone’s girlfriend so badly

Damn I feel this lmao wish my insides matched my outside

would

kinda ? yeah i guess
idrc it doesn't matter

i get mistaken for a pooner / theyfab every couple months so not really

i dont wear makeup and pass so

i am fairly feminine irl then i come online and act like a disgusting malebrained retard. i usually larp as a Any Forumsfaggot or creepy chaser just to be provocative

im feminine enough to get bullied as an amab for being too feminine, but not feminine enough to be successful as an mtf.
truly the worst combination

>Do you consider yourself naturally feminine?
>Do you feel a sort of femininity inside of yourself?
>or is it something you have to constantly work on?
yes, yes, no

I behave in a manner of it's most natural to me, if people see that as feminine or androgynous so be it
Whether people can tell of not i dont know, i just be myself and people take me as i am, nobody bothers me about it

i can feel it deep down but i don't always indulge in it. a lot of my friends tell me i act "faggy" or "girly" often enough. they also make fun of how i type. i can feel that it's there and people tend to pick up on it a little bit, but i often have a hard time feeling comfortable letting it out completely. but hrt did make it easier to let a little more out than before.
it's probably because repression did a number on me mentally and it's hard to see myself as a woman in any way whatsoever, and i typically make an effort to appear masculine out of shame (even tho i know i shouldn't but i'm trying to work on it sorta). but ig i can call myself occasionally effeminate guy? idk maybe it's just brainworms.

Attached: cope.jpg (1146x1051, 140.77K)

oh yeah in case it wasn't obvious i still present male ofc

uhh, i guess? i was always considered a feminine boy, got called gay a lot growing up ofc. its just that the way ur socialized as a feminine boy is still very different to how ur treated as a girl. Some things come very naturally to me, how i talk how i move, but some social cue things take time to work on. like i still feel weird going to the bathroom alongside my cis girl friends, but for them its pretty ingrained. i dont think it takes that long to re-socialize tho desu, maybe a few years and ill be mostly over it.

I was considered a very masculine guy before transition. Im torn on whether or not i should work on it. If i do, I will attract less negative attention. But that strikes me as inauthentic so idk. Seeing other transwomen I felt a kindhip with go from masc to fem makes me bitter with envy. I feel so abandoned.

Attached: 32B47AC7-B7DC-4225-A5E9-D8BB18655C6C.jpg (1080x1080, 127.55K)

*kinship

Is that you? Those muscles are unironically hot.

>Do you consider yourself naturally feminine?
Nope.

t. omboymoder

No. I know myself to be a woman but feel no draw to femininity particularly. I'm comfortably masculine, but in the way like butch lesbians are. In fact, it was my cis lesbian friends who gave me a different perspective on womanhood, which allowed me to be much more comfortable in myself.

Honestly, just like with cis women, I'm sure there's a bunch of trans women who are not particularly feminine. But we're pressured into femininity or else we're assumed to not be actually trans, or women. And so I guess a lot of trans women never get the chance to inhabit a more comfortable, less cishet male, form of masculinity

Yes, but brainworms and repressing for years effectively killed it.