Would you press the button?

Before you lies a button. If you press it, you will instantly usher in world peace, end all poverty, war and crime, and receive billions of dollars to do with as you please.

The catch?

Every transbian on the planet dies an excruciatingly agonizing and drawn out death, before having their souls transported to the shadow realm to be physically tortured for eternity by demons, as the feelings and sensations of their most traumatic memories on earth are replayed over and over again, never to stop.

Do you press the button?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.87K)

world peace is not a good idea, did you never play killer7?

No. And I'm a chasoid who is constantly getting slandered by transbians. The ends do not justify the means. >mfw thinking about hurting a trans girl

Attached: 1FQ96pC.jpg (251x254, 27.34K)

Genuinely pathetic

Babe, it's basic mathmatics:
>even one person eternally suffering is greater suffering then a very large yet not infinite suffering for a very large amount of ppl
>infinity>high numbers

imagine being obsessed with transbians to the point you make up elaborate scenarios like this in which they're getting tortured

But would you press the button?

infinity isnt a number its a concept

no? I’m not a psychopath
most of this transbian hate is a board psyop anyway. i don’t give a fuck who someone wants to fuck, doesn’t make you more or less trans than anyone else
stop trying to divide the community

What if I WANT global war?
And transbians can rope

>no? I’m not a psychopath
Yet you'd let millions continue to suffer for the life of a few transbians. Tsk tsk.

>transbian hate
I'm not hating, this is a genuine moral conundrum.

heres the gameplan, we explain the button to the world governments, then work on a spaceplan where we will temporarily send all transbians on the planet into orbit, briefly.
then we press the button, world peace is achieved, and they then return to the surface, safe from harm.

No, suffering is a necessary component to the human condition.

Retarded for not taking the billion dollars though

Millions of women hating anti lgbt middle eastern people and Africans or some extra gay trans people yeah morals needed

I’d ruin my life if I had a billion dollars

No, I have an obligation to not do that to my wife

If the dilemma was to torture transbians to death then it would be a genuine conundrum. Eternal torture makes this an easy 'no' though, even if you're a utilitarian.

Don't even have to give world peace and whatever, I'll push the button anyway
Fuck transbians

Transbians hate us so much that they'd rather be tortured for eternity rather than suffering even the appearance of taking a favor from a chaser

damning the transbians has a higher net suffering for humanity and is also unfairly skewed. I'll keep WW3.

Yup. Boop.

Attached: D1187433-DA9E-4CE4-8A4F-1174ED2842AB.jpg (300x168, 8.15K)