/atg/ autistic troon general

Post here if
>if you are neurodivergent
>have autism
>have ADD or ADHD
>hyper fixation
>have niche interests or hobbies
>have sensory overload issues
>are trans (although will accept most autists gladly if frenly)
>are frenly

QOTT: Did you ever get abused as a child for looking retarded? let's traumadump together

Attached: there are worms in my cables someone pull it out for me.jpg (1125x599, 99.67K)

not for *looking* retarded, no

Wanted to tell you to kys again but actually kinda sorry for bullying you I just see you as indirectly bullying other autists and don't understand why you keep inserting yourself in the threads
but also kys

Actually no kys let's be friends I'll just try to explain when you do something wrong and hope you get it
Unfiltered because it doesn't even work

>qott
I don't know. I feel like I got neglected maybe, and definitely bullied for being weird. I probably wouldn't call it abuse though.

Anyway how the hell do you make friends, on the internet or otherwise? I tried to talk to some people online the other day but then almost had a panic attack and logged out mid-conversation. I feel like I'm spiraling but completely alone.

People always treated me like a dumb fucking piece of shit for being autistic and trans, i have gotten use to this life style

>QOTT:
I got bullied for being asian but that's it
trying to work up the courage to buy fem clothes and go out in a fem style(like picrel) but nobody knows I'm queer and the idea of going out like that makes me so anxious
do your friends/social circles know your lgbt?(if you are ofc) Do you present however you like?

Attached: b1a963137a5fef74f3488462f6782a8a.jpg (735x912, 117.8K)

>QOTT: Did you ever get abused as a child for looking retarded? let's traumadump together
I did for being short, like 'getting restrained by a group of boys and having my stuff taken and thrown away' type stuff. Does that count

i got beat up a lot for being the faggy retarded kid :(
high school should be abolished

>friends/social circles
uh...
I go out in like boy-ish girl clothes without passing and nobody seems to care. I get a mix of "sir"s and "ma'am"s. I wore it around my parents before I came out and they were just "glad [I] was comfortable wearing genderless clothes" or something. I think what you pictured is probably fine since it's not hyper-feminine, so at worst you just look like a guy with an interesting sense of style?
Are you in a conservative area? Do you know what your friends think of trans people?

In school I was repeatedly ostracized from my friend group for being a sperg and I would pretty much beg them until they let me back into the xbox live party chat

get drunk before you talk to people and find out you still can't connect
>qott
bullying is abuse

i don't have social circles it removes some of the anxiety

fucking insane this shit is mandatory when all we get to do there is get beat up

I'm like the one adhdautist without a special interest or hyper fixation and it sucks because I'm literally terrible at everything and don't care enough to do good at anything so I'm just retarded with none of the buffs people get from it. It'd be nice to have a special interest that could be used as a job/career or at least give me some joy.

same actually

>I go out in like boy-ish girl clothes
do you have any pics/examples?Honestly I think I could pass with some makeup but I have a deep guy voice so I might end up looking like a Dr. Girlfriend
>Are you in a conservative area?
no I live in a liberal as fuck area, still makes me anxious
>Do you know what your friends think of trans people?
pretty confident they don't care negatively and are pro-lgbt, but I have never tried to talk to them about sexuality or anything which is another point of anxiety
>i don't have social circles it removes some of the anxiety
:(

>Did you ever get abused as a child for looking retarded? let's traumadump together

Trauma culture is so inflated its borderline larping now. White women always need new opt in victim complexes. Invisible mental illnesses, invisible genders and sexualities, and such. I was not abused for being autistic. If i was bullied by other kids i did not notice. My theory pf mind was so weak i never considered what my peers thought of me. I just wanted to participate with adults at social functions.

Is anyone else a womanbrain autism separatist? They have their own symptoms and their own presentation. This should be enshrined in the literature. This would enable clinicians to more effectively find it. More importantly, it would get them out of my autism groups and silence their obnoxious advocacy. They never advocate for meaningful change in autistic care or to accommodate autistic men's cognitive/social handicaps. They are only concerned about language and inventing new microaggressions. Trying to retcon hans asperger as a eugenicist neuroqueerphobic murderer and codify aspergers as a slur. That literally does nothing to help anyone. Go fuck off to your own special camp with your own special disease.

Attached: FA3BCDB3-CC4B-4C91-8D44-FB8CBA953268.jpg (1170x2175, 1.48M)

>QOTT
Yes for being Weird and effeminate looking. It was a bad combo

Meaningful autism advocacy looks like encouraging people to learn social skills, and, if possible, gain the capacity to mask. Get these people jobs. Dont just whine about puzzle pieces ffs its an aesthetically and thematically pleasing symbol too! Retards

>frens
You mean other people who post on Any Forums?

i have no idea what the fuck woman autism is and never seen any explanation that didn't apply to cis male autists i know (purposefully excluding mtfs in case they are genuinely fembrained)

They are well equipped to mask generally. They have fewer social skill deficits, but those they do have lead to high anxiety (they'll often get diagnosed with this but not autism). Their special interests tend to be weaker and less niche/mechanical. Common special interests might include hair care or bratz dolls. Very normal interests for girls growing up. Their teachers and adults in their lives rarely recognize anythings wrong because theyre very invested in pleasing them. With their talent for masking, they can do well acting. Still, because of their deficits in theory of mind, they tend to be gullible, and, being women, they are especially vulnerable to manipulative predatory men. These women still may have sensory issues or breakdowns.

Contrast this with manbrain autism: the manbrain autist is often visibly autistic to those who see him (posture, strange mannerisms, flat voice, poor eye contact, low synchrony in non verbal communication). He is often unequipped to mask, and, more than that, totally disinterested in learning. They're much more likely to be unemployed and single. His interests are more off the beaten path for his peers or his age group. Trains, legos, military equipment, etc. often mechanical or systematic things. Like the process of combustion in a car or math. He is also weak in theory of mind, but being less interested in pleasing people, he's more likely to offend others and say inappropriate things.

These are not binary. Some women have more masculine autism and vice versa, but visit autism communities online, and you will hear very different experiences.

Actually Chris Chan was right aspies are just stealing valor from real autists and bullying them in schools everyone who has Asperger's should kill themselves now and give me the nonexistent oxygen from the ozone layer

Attached: 1585323591802.png (448x468, 194.26K)