Why are white boys so pretty and angelic and so girly and weak...

Why are white boys so pretty and angelic and so girly and weak? And how I can have a bf like pic related as 6'2 hairy sweaty alpha jock top?

Attached: Fa3IJqPUsAEKQ2Z.jpg (1534x2048, 288.16K)

Because they are still undeveloped.

We both know how adult white people look like.

I hate colored

>brown nipples
>pale olive skintone
>white
Yeah ok

Sauce!???

I bought a um, black dildo a few days ago, I'm *really* enjoying giving blowjobs... i feel bad cause i'm a pure european boy but whateverr it feels good....

Attached: 1651521848884.jpg (720x720, 170.33K)

A dark matte colored dildo is fine, it looks good
If you're trying to pin some racist undertones to your sex toy then you're weird and gross.

>If you're trying to pin some racist undertones to your sex toy then you're weird and gross.

n-no... where did you um, g-get that from user?...

Attached: 1660279894362.gif (498x278, 234.71K)

You know what you did...hussy.

On the one hand I find pics like that cringe af, but at the same time I'm a white fag who fucks Arabs in the ass, so I can't really judge others.
>And how I can have a bf like pic related as 6'2 hairy sweaty alpha jock top?
If you're any of that it wouldn't be a problem. You're most likely an autist or socially inept which is like the opposite of being an alpha.

Cute, do you like the BBC user? its okay if you do.

maybe.... I just like it ok!!

are you sure it's ok?? it's really the only thing that makes me feel really really horny

Attached: 1661196638958.png (768x768, 532.34K)

Not a white guy retard

Some guys look "underdeveloped" until their 30s, and only cease to look "underdeveloped" because they start sagging and getting wrinkles. Ergo, they were never "underdeveloped", they just ceased developing/masculinizing at a different point.

Meanwhile some white guys look like square jawed tanks by the time they are 15. It's just different is all.

Asians are girlier and weaker but whites are just pretty imo.

>as 6'2 hairy sweaty alpha jock top
and other jokes to tell yourself
ngmi

Oh but I am those unironically

I agree Asian twinks can looks pretty and feminine too, but white people is andro by nature and they look like angels unironically

Attached: FaqVX0lUUAIf98k.jpg (2048x1314, 281.28K)

I had very soft features until lately I started developing more sharper with more facial and body hair. I'm ~30. I think it's stupid cope to say that twinks will look neotenous forever. Like it doesn't matter if you shave in your 30s, your face will say "I am matured", masculine or not. And I don't know if the trannies did this to me but I just can't stand men trying to keep clean shave when they're older, it's like trying to be bald when you're not.

>but white people is andro by nature
Like I say, heavily depends. White people are a very diverse looking group.
Well you can have your tastes user and I guess aging is a form of development but I just think it is unfair to say that someone in their 20s who is a bit neotenous is "not developed" or "not adult yet". In that way, none of us are developed until we are all grey haired geezers. I just resent this movement to label everyone a pedo, even if it is two lads in their 20s dating each other.

They look like adults, it's just THEIR version of their adult self because everyone develops differently.

Also being clean shaven doesn't necessarily make one unmasculine. Guys that are extremely sexually dimorphic will look masculine with or without facial hair. Guys that are more androgynous much of the time will just not suit facial hair.

>Also being clean shaven doesn't necessarily make one unmasculine
In a lot of cases it does. We are talking about twinks here. Most people are born with a pretty good jawline but because many twinks have a sissy fetish and are allergic to physical exercise and proper face posture it goes pretty quick with years. Hiding the beard shadow can also become impossible unless you are willing to shave and do makeup every morning. And when you can see the shadow it just makes you look desperate.

And yea it's not straight up pedo stuff but like people are taking steps trying to look younger. The ideal being able to look like a below 20 boy. A boy. Not a man. Which then makes me think that people are doing this because they are still partially homophobic and just looking for sexual material about.. well not kids but young people.

I believe the 6'2 part. The alpha part not so much. If you have good muscle development you should have no problem picking up some cutie twinks.

It is the stubble. But you can remove it just fine with laser treatments. Clean shaven looks way better anyway, beards are gross looking 90% of the time.

Like I say, people age differently. What 20 "should" look like is not the same for different people. And yeah ok I grant that facial hair will make even a young looking person look older, but sometimes it just doesn't suit someone, especially if they have a babyface. Meanwhile a super masc guy will look masc with or without. Basically, I don't blame someone for recognizing what "type" they are and playing into it and I don't think any good comes from calling them autopedos or some shit.

At the end of the day I think we could just sit here arguing about semantics but I just don't see issue with people liking looking younger or those that like young looking people. If they are of age they are of age. There's no moral issue here. Neoteny has been a sign of beauty for many centuries and humans have evolved to be more neotenous purely via sexual selection.

Naturally everyone will get older looking in the end and yes it is weird when you have a 30 year old still calling themselves a "femboy" even though they have a five oclock shadow one hour after waking up and lines on their forehead. At that time it is time to find a new mode. But while someone can pull off one mode, they should do what they like, whether you consider them younger looking than they are or not, which once again I will say is an arbitrary and subjective thing.