Is eating boymoder ass healthy?

is eating boymoder ass healthy?

Attached: 299a04153babfd04c42a465230bda60c.png (259x224, 25.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bad
Smell of shit

nothing that delicious is good for you

Do boymoders kiss you if your tongue has just been in their butt?

i do, but then again im a total freak for ass to mouth so might be an outlier

You have to de-worm your boymoder first.
But otherwise it's good for you~
I sure do, in fact I'll give an even sloppier kiss than usual, it's really hot.
Good girl.

Just generally, no.

You know you want too.
unsee.
cc/album#D0r8kpaforDFMvoJ

>good girl
hhhh yes ma'am

i need another vers girl to dine between each others cheeks

suddenly im top

Verse girls are the best. I could only ever enjoy t4t in the past, when it was set up like that. Just me and my girl flipping each other over all night.

And you know, a cute butt always does that to me too.

healthy way to get ringworm

Not ring worms, pinworms. Ring worms are really a fungus, you get from walking in locker rooms bare footed.

It's why you must de-worm your stray boymoder at the vet, when you take her in to get neutered too.

i was so disappointed when i found out that eating ass was considered a top thing, i had to force myself to top guys just so i could taste some twinks

course now that im girl its so much easier to be happy topping cute tranners and getting some butt in my face too

Wait so like, if you didn't go into the encounter as the top, like a twink wouldn't let you kiss they're butts?
Either way i think your perserverence paid off, and you are an even more refined woman for having done so.

Also i agree it is easier. I wish i had went after some trannies as a gay long haired twink... The former 8 inches would have come in handy -_-

yeah pretty much, it's always like "the top eats the hole to prep it for fucking", the concept of just loving to eat ass seems lost on cis gays at least where i am

flipfucking and mutual ass eating with an endowed long haired twink is my idea of heaven fml

>flipfucking and mutual ass eating with an endowed long haired twink is my idea of heaven
giwtwm

Yes, it permanently raises a man's testosterone levels. If you wanna keep your boyfriend healthy and strong, make him eat you out every day!

That seems odd, seems like any guy.I'd offer it too, would be face first into the pillows, before i could even take a sip of water to wet my tounge.
Maybe that just how it is in america.
Are you euro anonette?

But after blossoming from a twink to a twink-hon, I only want to kiss cute twink and tranny butts. The estrogen must have subdued my filthy gay sexuality, to something more tasteful u.u
And i apologize i can only offer up something far more average these days! Otherwise i'd grant your desire. Btw if you can, always try talking twinks into growing they're hair out. Really by doing so we are just looking out for what's best for them imo.
Guys like it, woman like it, trannies prefer it. Convincing them is doing them a favor.

It could be you, idk why but twinks always seem to be packing. Not on /tttt/ for some reason though...

I need a butt to eat like 3 times a day, minimum.
Especially you

>Are you euro anonette?
kiwi. tbf a lot of the guys i fucked with were closet cases with an aversion to having their ass even thought about. twink bottoms would offer up their holes like a bitch in heat but i had to top to get with them.
>i apologize i can only offer up something far more average these days
i am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, any qt is a welcome one in my books
>always try talking twinks into growing they're hair out
always do, it's not grooming them if it's what's truly best for them

>Especially you
if i'm not tasting myself on your tongue you haven't done well enough

i mean it's not as ideal as three square meals but who doesn't love a little cake now and then