Get famous for banning someone and destroying their career because they aren’t politically correct

>get famous for banning someone and destroying their career because they aren’t politically correct
>now under attack from people Twitter accusing her of grooming and being racist because she isn’t politically correct enough

I will condemn those that doxxed and tried to get her swatted because that’s psycho but Keffals deserves the SJW hatemob after her when she did the same shit to others.

Attached: 28689AB8-7D0D-4838-8C4D-B7D44AC09ED7.jpg (790x530, 116.92K)

yes

Engaging in cancel culture in general is a zero sum game, due to the inherent aspect of tall poppy syndrome that is just human nature for a large chunk of people.

Sooner or later, the mob will turn on you.

If she can get kiwi farms shut down it will all be worth it

That won't happen. They kept the website afloat despite the Brenton Tarrant shit.

Attached: keffals.jpg (272x185, 16.93K)

I genuinely hope she dies.

>her

What did this troon even do besides grooming cheldren and ratioing ecelebs on twitter
Is that all it takes to be famous and have a following these days?

This scum on earth is making bank for a legal fund now too which is even more hilariously sad.

An really is the worst thing that happened to trans people optics in a while.

>>get famous for banning someone
no she got known for doxxing kids and and got a little more known because of her ratio bs(but she's still pretty much a nobody)
>accusing her of grooming
which is kinda true with the whole catboy thing
>being racist
and this one is true

What for?

All famous trannies are degenerates

Groomery

evidence for all 3 claims please

t. doesn't follow e-celeb drama

kind of weird of you

DGGa detected, copium adminitered

Attached: xexdgdlxd4c91.jpg (720x722, 56.51K)

the doxxing kids one can probably be found in internet archives, she used to be really proud of it on her twitter
the catboy ranch thing is well known know, there is plenty of people have "testify" about it
and for the racist part, she literally tweeted that black trans people need to be subdue

why would you want to look at cheese pizza?
the fuck is wrong with you.

>more claims
>still no evidence
>despite boasting about how much there is

as usual for e-celeb drama

>DGGa
?

dude, i won't go through hundreds of pages of archived tweet of her just to prove something to some user, you can do it yourself, or even, just search the keyword on twitter yourself, idk

eceleb drama is 100% of this grifter tranny faggot's claim to fame

>she did this
>she did that
>she did the other
>there's tons of evidence!!1!
>no i don't have any of it...

ok