Cis gays are not your friend

>be me, boymoder entry level IT employee
>bring chill gay coworker with me to troubleshoot a problem in another department
>need keys to access the room, visit the department main office to ask for them
>only employee in is a mid 30s hon I knew from a previous visit, nice person but not passing at all
>introduces herself to my coworker as [stereotypical trans girl name] (think things like Lilith, Ember, Alice, June)
>her fashion sense is lacking but she still reads as "I am trying to look like a woman" overall, enough to get a pity pass from non-assholes
>we talk for a while about tech stuff and how we both despise working on hp printers before we leave and thank her for letting us borrow the keys
>immediately upon leaving hearing distance my coworker says "wow he sure seems to know what he's talking about!"
I get that nobody likes hons, but to immediately "drop the act" of calling them women when they're out of earshot is just cruel and shows his true colors. If not for being a boymoder (an actual one) I would never see this nasty side of even the people who are supposed to be on our "side". I'm slightly jealous of the bliss hugboxers can live in simply because nobody except "internet trolls" will say anything to their face about how they really see them.

Attached: sad.gif (393x498, 489.4K)

you should have stood up for her, that really sucks

wear a 'protect trans kids' tshirt with a republican party pin on it. this will make the gay guy btfo

I should have, but I'm a pussy when it comes to confrontation and ended up saying nothing at all or even acknowledging he said anything
my brain was starting to give me the "what if you just heard him wrong" kind of doubts as well at the time, but I am sure I heard right

kill him

Wow, trannies sure are exhausting to interact with.

>coworkers compliment the tranny
>this is an issue somehow
jfc, this is why no one bothers to even try sympathizing with you people anymore. you must be absolutely exhausting to deal with

complementing a sportsball player's performance while also calling him a nigger is still an overall asshole comment

except you know that unless you pass, your pronouns will not be internalized by other people. you will always be treated according to your appearance, not your identity. take this as a learning opportunity. either go hard into transitioning or not at all

These are the same type of guys that would compliment their crushes with shit like "you're so smart for a girl!"

cis gays are always so devoid of empathy it's weird. they do this to tranners, they do this to lesbians ("ewwww vagina. shouldn't you be at a bar for dykes or whatever they're called?"), they treat everyone as disposable, it's so catty and off-putting. they're like the distillation of every negative aspect of fembrain with none of the positive aspects.

the thing is, I have no frame of reference at all for how he would treat somebody whom passes but who he knows is trans. Not everybody fits the nice mold of "respects you if you pass, doesn't if you don't"

This kind of part-negging-part-complement would probably work on many of the zero self esteem bdd trannies we have on this board

Really you just can't expect people to be kind to hons. Like its just to jarring and weird for them.
It's inviting cruelty from people.
Personally just expect it from them.
I can't fault them anymore...
I'd still have called him as fag though, but i never hesitate at an oppertunity to do that.

Oh and adding.
Why should gay guys be our friends? What do we share in common besides both of us taking dick?

"no, hr, you don't understand - I HAD to call him a faggot because he misgendered somebody"

Just do it under your breath? Idk a fag would have slipped out of my mouth, one way or another.

Maybe i'd have to explain to HR he's lieing, that fag's are crafty... Sneaky almost, and lieing comes naturally to them.
Fags have a persecution complex after all.
I think they would understand, tranny protection comes higher than gay protection in HR.

>tranny protection comes higher than gay protection in HR
does it really, though? Way more people are willing to begrudgingly accept gay people than trans because at least they don't have to "see it"

i mean yeah tbhon cant stand fags theyre the ones who bring all of the disease and child rape to the rest of the GBTQ+ and contribute jack shit, because the rest also do all of the canvassing and social work.

Yes more people accept gays but institutions are deadly afraid of offending trannies.

Like bend over backwards trying to not be offensive and keep a tranny happy...
But over all the actual people accept and tolerate gays much more.
As you say it's not something they have to see.

IMO it's their fault that shit that was used against them is being reused against us.
>gay guys create nambla
>get called child predators
>trans people say "lol you sound like a closet case egg" to people who are talking about how "every boy wishes they were a girl"
>GROOMERS AHHHH YOU WANT TO MOLEST CHILDREN