Why are asian trannies so much better looking and "passing" than white trannies...

Why are asian trannies so much better looking and "passing" than white trannies? I say this as a straight dude so I'm a neutral observer but i cannot but notice how ugly are white troons compared to their asian counterparts

Attached: trooncartoon.jpg (996x872, 156.7K)

1. you have a fetish
2. because they're the least sexually dimorphic of all races

We don't, you just have facial blindness.

you’re terminally online and have yellow fever

negative, am azn tranny honster. please kill me ;__;

because you’re probably not east asian and aren’t used to recognise how sexual dimorphism can manifest differently in asian people

this but actually

they aren't, you just aren't used to faces from other races

>2. because they're the least sexually dimorphic of all races
No we aren't. Its just different than how white people are different. You just aren't trained to see it

yes you are, i grew up overseas and there is far greater diversity outside of the SE

I am glad everyone here is in agreement that this is stupid. I guess this board may be racist but that doesn't apply to east asian people

How much diversity there is is not the question

>ITT Caucasian troons coping, seething and dilating (literally)

>drew the same face for the gooks
lmaooooooooo

anywhere known for "sexy women" like japan or sweden, theyre the same as anywhere else. notice the crazy teeth on some japanese women, its like thinking all whites are chris hemsworth because you watch too many movieß
i dont mean to say white tranners arent ugly of course

swedish women are actually at least kinda attractive tho. like look at the swedish soccer national team

Attached: B4B404F5-2ADF-4F6E-A8CC-5A4F5AC1BE0D.jpg (3888x2592, 3.56M)

same :(

and compare it with the japanese one lmao

Attached: D06A6429-5E53-4F30-A05B-CE126C306F59.jpg (1200x675, 220.38K)

Those people are not really attractive.

Asian trannies always pass better than white ones. I won't even think about dating a non Asian tranny.

t. chaser

>those hairlines
lmao

Literally every girl there has their hair tied back dumbass