Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Acsmjvm2gQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my doctor is so hot i got a boner when he was doing my physical, i want to kms

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT!

POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!

is he wearing a diaper?

my face is so fat

Attached: E05F402B-D1C0-4010-9530-8415F332914A.jpg (1872x1349, 453.57K)

I was a bully

youtube.com/watch?v=Acsmjvm2gQ4

just "accidently" fall face first on his crotch and take it from there. say you had a sudden nausea and lost your balance.

yeah

if gd only knew the plight of the canadian diaspora.
i want to come home so badly whiteman.

Try bulimia

I was attracted to one of my bullies which made me hate myself even more

you look puerto rican here

Grew up in a small town. When we found out there was a fag in school we gave em a good beatin. I know now it was not right but its what we were expected to do

would be sympathetic to you if only you were not such a loathsome character on here

mine got hot and is exactly my type rn. If he is closeted god so help me

I hope he went on to do better in life than you and the other bullies

Attached: 1422F888-AF9E-4D8B-A4E3-91E93C943426.jpg (640x727, 369.08K)

Dunno what happend to him, him and his pa left town after that.

I’m already at 18.6 bmi, I can’t go lower or else it would be unhealthy
the things blottoms do…

I was bullied in such a way where I didn't know it was bullying. Literally all the male kids in my neighborhood never invited me to their birthday parties. I always found out days later about it. When I had my brithday party they all were invited, and only a few showed up for the free food and didn't bring a gift or anything. Honestly this was the worst form of bullying, worst than being punched in the face, worst than being ganged up on. Just knowing that other kids don't even care about you, your birthday, or your feelings. I cried so much over it. It really hurt. Now as an adult everyone acts as if they're too busy to even hang out. :/

Then why did you say you were fat? If you wanna attention seek there are better ways. You look good. Stop being neurotic.