Chasers exist

>chasers exist

Attached: 2C15CACB-3B33-4F08-AE73-463CCB59A5D6.jpg (600x600, 92.74K)

good girl
head pats
uwu

Tit police. Show me those tits

Chaser

No mam. Just doing my job.

AND WE WANT TO GANG BANG ALL TRANNYS

I'm a romantic chaser, I don't really want passionless sex I just want love.

i need you in my life :(

destroying trannys with our hard cocks

I wish I could be in your life, I really do…
Sex will only happen if she loves me and wants me to. I refuse to be some weirdo that demands sex.

I have boy removed a girl with another chaser before it was fucking hot. Id never double team a chick under normal circumstances but the idea that we were destroying any notion of her life as a boy between our cocks as we spit roast her was extremely erotic. We all had a great time

ive only really lurked on Any Forums so far,, do people really use it like long term and constantly post or do they just come by once a month and see what is happening? there are so many chasers on this board but odds are im never even gonna get to know one :/

I’m kind of ashamed to admit it, but I use it semi-frequently. I’m around somewhat often so I recognize most names by now if I’ve chatted with them before.

i may try to use more but all my girlfriends say its really bad for mental health lol maybe as long as i dont use the fucking pol board i will be oki

no. go away, this place is bad for you

i live in a town where like nobody likes transgenders its sad i dont have any other way to find someone who wants me even if its just for a fetish

>all my girlfriends
Wait why would you be looking for a chaser if you’ve got girlfriends…?

am I really a chaser if I just want a relationship with a trans girl because they are usually nicer than cis girls? I don't really want to even acknowledge their dick or touch it ever unless they specifically ask me to

like girl-friends ,, women friends

Don’t know, I’m very much in the same boat honestly. I’ve never been happier than when talking about doing cute stuff with a trans girl, sex is usually one of the last things on my mind.

FUCK FUCK FUCK STOP SAYING THIS DENGERATE SJHOT IM NOT A FUCKING BOTTOM BITCH GOD

Oh, oh gotcha. Sorry, misunderstood there. Well if you’re looking for a chaser I’m sure there’s always at least one willing to take you. Just flirt with one a little and then offer to add them on discord. Sometimes they’ll even offer for you.

oh sex is still on my mind all the time, I would honestly love nothing more than to fuck my gf all the time, but it's not a fetish because they're trans I just incidentally like their personalities better

Oh, well, fair enough I suppose.