Does "tranny" offend you

Does "tranny" offend you.

Yes / No / Sometimes / Depends on who uses it???

Curious

Attached: 1622320807115.jpg (625x925, 57.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/fg0me/our_ex_highschool_girlfriends_posted_this_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends who uses it

If this pic is real I'm killing myself

Nah, it's just the word for what it is. Doesn't offend me just because people try and weaponize it.

hell no,
polfags come here from reddit and legitimately believe people cry over words literally anywhere else but that shithole

Image Sauce please? Google Search does nothing.

IRL it's kinda like not cool to be cis and say it. That would hurt pretty bad to hear but I don't give a fuck if it happens online. I automatically assume if someone is up to that kinda shit they are a sweaty loser.

Attached: de24a980861974b1fbc6fc250eb474e9.jpg (720x535, 64.74K)

Shit up stinky tranny

I've read that word so many times here that it has completely lost its meaning to me.

I say it a lot and I've had to stop saying it around people who don't know I'm trans because I've had some cis women get upset at me for it

pretty much this
irl it's quite cringe but online it's just comedy gold getting to watch polfags seethe rent free

I've been using tranny and trannies to, uh refer to trannies for a long time now.
Almost exclusively, and have had some people try to correct me and explain to me how it's a slur, blah blah blah....

Honestly it doesn't sound like a bad word.
Hearing a cute tranny say it should take shat little sting it has out of it.

i mean it can't be right?
far left and right would have to have had some top-tier ffs their head shapes look completely different

Only if said by a cis person. Trannies and other honorary trannies have a tranny pass.

Teeth and lips
They are the same people

How does this look so real?

I really like tranny/tranner I think they sound cute but I don't hate trannies or whatever so you know
t. Chaser

bih ass making me seethe so hard i had to stop working and find out if it was real
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/fg0me/our_ex_highschool_girlfriends_posted_this_on/

Attached: NORuh.jpg (596x1500, 241.77K)

Bingo
>oh no you killed me

Attached: b9ad8fa09eeedb1d679dd865f1c409a9.jpg (736x748, 63.29K)

It offended me in middle school, I guess, but back then I was just closeted and embarrassed to be trans and didn't like people who were already beating me up to point it out.

Now, I'm not a fan when people angrily call other trans people that, but it's not like I'm scandalized. That was a perfectly acceptable thing to say for the majority of my life.

Good research user.

if that was real i would have spent at least the whole week in a state of repper existential crisis