How the fuck do u get a boyfriend

how the fuck do u get a boyfriend

im covered in scars and completely mental with uncontrollable bpd and i live in a tiny little county in the middle of nowhere and I'm a woman with a penis, i have relationships but they are always short because im too mental to maintain them for long at all, at what point do i just cut my losses and rope, i just want to be loved

Attached: 20220823_223632.jpg (2048x1535, 235.43K)

If ur not a hon just find a cute neet they'll accept you regardless

ok but how does one find cute neets near me

Discord, soc, r9k all full of them

By offering yourself as a sex object on a fuck website. You are worthless as a tranny and can only hope to be picked up like a crumb on the floor by a dog.

What country are you from?

>i just want to be loved
it genuinely does start with finding the capacity to love yourself first, if you can manage that then you will be building on a stable foundation in your future relationships, if you can't then you're basically building on sand.

Attached: shinji.gif (500x352, 1006.57K)

new zealand lol
idk if i can manage that. but im trying

Have you considered therapy and mood stabalizers?

>new zealand
You are a greencard (or whatever the new zealand equivalent is) ticket. So many people want to live in your country now that the rest of the world is going tits up. Chat people up online, even if they're foreigners.

Woman with a penis. Jesus Christ re-read that again you fucking moron.

yes I've tried mood stabilizers and therapy and as of right now i still don't love myself.
as for the green card thing i really don't want to date someone online without being able to have sex or feel physical affection from another human for long enough to build a relationship with someone an ocean away to the point where we can get married for a citizenship, especially if it all goes sour once we are together in person, after all that time and investment. i guess beggars can't be choosers but i feel like i should be able to find people who at least live in my country i just dont know where to look. i need to find people who arent complete insufferable normies like everybody on tinder but i have no idea how.

a girl without her dick is like an angel without its wings

Yes, who wants to be a boring normie. They sound lame. People should be well adjusted. Just like you appear to be….

thats not the point you fucking idiot, its just that im not even socially compatable with the kind of normie dudebros on tinder let alone romantically compatible, dipshit

You’re mentally ill

I live in Wales in the UK so I kinda get what you mean. Not many people, many sheep.

Yeah I think that's the point she's trying to get across

a very similar feeling then, at least sheep are cool

You can literally travel across the whole UK and Ireland in less than 10 hours.. easy to find a bf

a 10 hour car journey is like 3 diaper changes, thats a long time

Oh sure, but I can't drive and I'm poor. The potential is there, but I can relate because of my own circumstances

can i be your personal house sheep?