Is it even possible to get a bf?

I mean as in actual bf, someone who’s at least somewhat well adjusted and doesn’t leave you for a cis woman. Like… someone who doesn’t care you’re an infertile barren, androgynous looking pseudo-woman and doesn’t mind being with you long term or even for life if it turns out you’re both compatible

Attached: 159D5C01-014F-4691-AEEC-020D39684E44.jpg (604x673, 26.1K)

simply avoid breeders period

Yeah that's me

How?
Most men want babies at some point though even if they don’t show and I’d feel guilty if a guy gets attracted to me and I rob him of a possible future he could have had if it weren’t for me
Besides I’m approaching my 30s and parental urges are getting real bad as well . So I totally get the cum&dump attitude guys have towards trans women

It is. You just need to put yourself out there constantly and be prepared to sieve through multiple possible guys. And lower your own expectations, it's not gonna be a prince charming, it's probably going to be a semi-normie but nerdy 5-7/10 bi-guy.

>most
Citation needed
If you want to be a negative nancy by all means, but be realistic. If a guy is really into you, they'll probably accept children aren't a possibility. Or adoption is a possibility.

find a boy with dependant personality disorder and you won't be able to leave him if you try

t. has dpd bf

Wouldn’t that be taking advantage of him? I’m glad it’s working out for you though
I don’t know
Maybe I’m just projecting my feelings, maybe I shouldn’t be on progesterone, having a breeder mentality makes no sense when you can’t breed

I don't want kids I just want a loving gf/wife

yeah

those guys, the "somewhat well adjusted" guys who "won't leave you for a cis woman" are in Australia

Oh shit how'd you know

Attached: 1637636338621.jpg (480x469, 136.04K)

yeah i have some friends there and they fit that description

>Australian tran
>No gf
>No bf

Attached: Trunksmanga31.png (305x451, 197.28K)

state?

nsw

well what state or territory do live in then?

Damn, qld

:)

I live in south Australia

>tfw lonely kiwitran

yeah, i somehow was lucky enough to find a guy who i love and who loves me despite me being trans

yeah they beat me to it and now i feel stupid, sorry.

Are you cute?