My mum knows i'm a repressor and today she told me that i would be much happier if i wasn't trying to present so...

my mum knows i'm a repressor and today she told me that i would be much happier if i wasn't trying to present so masculine and that she 'saw lots of success stories on trans kid parents forums'

this was after i told her i was shaving my head

Attached: 1660518782981652.png (206x197, 5.08K)

you moron stop repressing you have support

transition. a lot of people would do anything to be in your position, people have died because they didnt have what you have. you are blessed and deserve the world, go forth and make your life yours and have a whole heart

just fucking stop repping she loves you and just wants you to be happy

this thread is so fucking stupid

No, no, no, the thread isn't stupid, it's quite entertaining, schadenfreude, bruh moment, and such. OP is stupid tho, she's fucking braindead.

normalfags don't know about the bonepill

>telling somebody to troon out not even knowing what they look like
groomer tier

>I'm already 18 and 5'9 and have 16" shoulders it's over

nta but are you just messin or are you OP?

no I'm joking
that's just what dumb repressors usually say

>mom is turning me into a sissy!!
Based

oh yea, thats what I meant. for a second I was worried it was OP saying that.
I hate other reppers who say shit like that. like here I am actually fucked, and they are whining about being young enough to see results (like hips) and already nearing the range of women. its so annoying

hahahahaha
my dad knows i'm a repressor too and he would always give me printed-out conservative articles about detrooners to dissuade me from changing my mind.
in all actuality i finally stopped repping back in february and i've been on HRT for over 3 months now.
if i had support i could've started at 18, maybe even sooner.

im op lol
>166cm
>huge shoulders
>bulbous forehead
>balding

fake story
theres no such thing as supportive parents of trans kids
this is what I tell myself to cope with my family situation

how wide are your shoulders? like actually measured?

no

?
just measure them. they are probably actually gonna be like

Never mention the number, they'll just say whatever that's bigger than that without measuring anything.

well if they would literally lie, fuck them. I fucking hate reppers who make shit up just to justify their repping. I fucking have >20in shoulders and narrow hips. these fuckers are so annoying.

don't have measuring tape in my flat dude