/ftmg/ Namefag Costume Party Edition

All anons must pretend to be a namefag/tripfag itt. Let's make this a pleasant party, please do not spike the punch.

QOTT: Who is your favorite tripfag?
QOTT2A: Anons, why haven't you started tripfagging?
QOTT2B: Tripfags, why did you start tripfagging?

Previously on /ftmg/ general:
>
Resources:
>pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
Tagmap:
>tagmap.io/tag/

Attached: masquerade-ball-masks.jpg (800x533, 126.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emisil.com/collections/ftm-pack-and-play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>QOTT
n/a
>QOTT2
kys

awh shit im on the east coast :(

Attached: 19DF168A-58BE-440F-9709-6305129C19D4.jpg (1102x1102, 173.46K)

>trans tape

Attached: 1661224964230323.jpg (600x505, 19.01K)

QOTT: Crude and electra, joe
QOTT2A: point of Any Forums is to be anonymous.

>qott
electra
>qott2
i got enough love and attention as a child

emisil.com/collections/ftm-pack-and-play

im too lazy and unstable rn to look more and actually focus and this isnt where i got mine so whatever idk

Is it just me or does everything only get increasingly worse the longer you stay alive if you have a mental illness?

>worsening symptoms that aren't fixable
>more fuckups/regrets
>less hope for any kind of promising future
>being less content/hopeful overall

No I am not suicide baiting or even suicidal, just pondering

I'm sure some of you fuckers here can relate, Elliot can't be the only one

Attached: 7093F648-D01D-4E2A-A97B-16CA748989D0.jpg (640x640, 54.04K)

Gonna do some meth and go dancing.

>QOTT: Who is your favorite tripfag?
Mozart and TP
>QOTT2B: Tripfags, why did you start tripfagging?
Terje and biden. Also that user that wanted pics

Attached: HairBackMask.jpg (1080x1391, 307.96K)

I can relate. I'd like to believe it will get better when I seek enough treatment, but every professional I've seen (and I've seen many) has been utterly incompetent, outright malicious, or otherwise unhelpful. I'm losing faith that I will ever be healthy or even functional. I've been like this for the better part of a decade and I've only gotten worse.

haha cirrently having a everything is horrible i wish someone would brutally murder me and desercrate my corpse moment no worries buddy

For context im pretty fucking sure ive had bpd ever since ive had a personality. no matter how far i go back all the main traits i can think of are bpdshit. even when it was less than 5 traits as the forming basis for my entire being.

It also doesnt haunt me anymore but i can still clearly remember a time from when i was two and terrified because my mom was beating the shit out of my dad and im pretty sure that was my existence several nights, can only remember one clearly to that point but yeah

thank you for all coming to my trauma dumo you fucking faggots

mwah love u guys

Attached: C0950D33-09A5-4FA7-89F0-C69783B33883.jpg (720x1086, 77.91K)

Lmao idk show me the pics and and I’ll confirm. Sounds cool

i used to think i was bpd because i admit i am pretty codependent and get “favorite persons” but then id observe ppl diagnosed w bpd and how they behave and i was like “oh no nvm i dont got it” altho ig “quiet” bpd can always be a possibility
t. autdhd

Attached: 23E6D99B-DB70-403F-998B-B1C847DF1757.jpg (1793x2700, 719.35K)

also not confirmed because the confirmed bpd makes it hard to narrow down but i might more accurately be borderpolar (bpd bipolar comorbid retard shit) and need to try and waych out for if im in states of hypomania bit im just a deoressed trainwreck when my moid swings right now

It personally developed for me from quiet to violent with schizotypal type bs aka i get the rare but potential symptom of fucking pyschosis. it is definitely exetremely fucking different presentation despite beong the same disorder, as can be said for oretty much evey pd

ya totally not to mention i dont think anything significantly traumatizing rly impacted me (other than being bullied and outcasted growing up and growing up too fast via the internet) nor does it run in my family so yknow

Attached: 584A845D-BFA6-44EF-894C-B5552FBE45AE.jpg (640x831, 135.04K)

>im pretty fucking sure ive had bpd ever since ive had a personality
same but with avpd. even from very early childhood i remember carrying an eternal guilt/shame with me that i could never seem to shake off. i was constantly low level afraid but it has ramped up in recent years to becoming nauseous from fear whenever i'm not in my house.
it's weird as hell to me because my childhood was pretty ok, parents were only somewhat manipulative and stopped hitting me when i was about 8. i was never bullied by other children and could hold a conversation but still constantly scared. my first reaction to things i didn't like (schoolwork, minor social problems, anything about myself i didn't want to confront) was to just gtfo.
i guess it's the same even now, i'm just self-aware about it... (sorry for the text wall)

>my childhood was pretty ok
>talked about parents hitting them
user…

Attached: 4AA0A7AE-C572-4113-87A7-4461C79FFEBF.jpg (529x529, 28.13K)

i mean it was only spanking, so very rarely

>Also that user that wanted pics
You have onlyfans?