Is there a better feeling in the world than cuddling with a boy? Nd loving him?

Is there a better feeling in the world than cuddling with a boy? Nd loving him?

Attached: 1660562739292152.jpg (1080x1351, 161.31K)

going to rope

why?

No. Boys are gods gift to my nose

I’ll let you sniff literally any part of my body that you want in exchange for cuddling.

Getting on top of him and feeling is fat 8 incher all the way inside pulsating in ecstasy?
Because they're too pussy to look for a bf
>Autismo

Cuddles are superior to sex

They're fucking awesome, but sex is the ultimate intimacy, the most intense expression of desire and passion, becoming one with each other.
Wouldn't trade one for the other though.

>Getting on top of him and feeling is fat 8 incher all the way inside pulsating in ecstasy?
It’s not all sexual

Only hook ups are just sexual, but passionate sex with your soulmate is unique.

There is something even better about cuddling I feel tho. Sex is great but there is something somehow more intimate about just being together

GIVE ME A BOYMODER TO CUDDLE I NEED IT I NEED IT NEED IT

I am right here but you’re kinda agressive user idk

Cuddling with a girl is superior.

You should just try cuddle fucking, or even just cuddling with his dick inside.
I could agree that hugs can put you more into that dreamy state, and if that's your favourite thing then I guess cuddles really are the best, for you at least

why do you weirdos keep talking about "boys", are you pedos or something?
being held by a a man you love is the best feeling in life

Cuz boys r cute and cuddly

Yes I want a trans mommy dommy to dominate my life, that's the hottest

>t. 6'5 male

empty your wallet paypig
t. 6'5" twinkhon

I don't know if a trans girl would want to cuddle with me to be honest, I'm so touch starved I think I would break down crying if I actually got a gentle hug.

you should probably try to contain that or limit it at least bc overly emotional men are a red flag

not that men can't have emotions and express them, but if youre gonna cry at just a hug thats a bit weird and uncomfortable

just a bit of advice xo