How 2 not be a chaser

Im a cis guy whos only been with cis girls. I want to date a trans girl.
How do I do this without being a chaser? Does merely wanting to try new things make me one?

Attached: 86DC4D37-0A8A-4698-B229-60B7BF317315.jpg (497x411, 30.65K)

no, it’s only being a chaser if you exclusively want to fuck trans women or if you see them as exotic. if u see us as normal women w a dick instead ur chilling

Just never touch or comment on their dick unless they ask you to and think of them as a woman. That’s it.

Treat them like you treat any other girls. /ttttt/ is full of insane people, who'll say otherwise but that's basically it.

>Im a cis guy whos only been with cis girls. I want to date a trans girl.
larp, this never happens

did you hit your head really hard or something?

Thinking this is why youll never find one. Also you probably live in some backwards shithole or a red state

T. Commiefornian

chaser is a term.. it's used to mean guys who like tranners but it's also meant as a derogatory term for men who:
>wish to be trans themselves but won't admit
>see us as fetishes
>want to force us to top u
>refuse to show us to ur frens and family if it gets to that point

Are you any of the later?

>I want to date a trans girl.
Chaser

Just don't be weird and, if you think about interacting with her dick, ask if it's ok before. Trans girls are used to absolute psycho weirdos who don't know how to flirt with someone without disrespecting them.
In summary, just be normal and everything will work just fine.

I don’t have a trans fetish (have been with cis girls before and will in the the future as well)
I am a top
Lol T. Californian tankie, senpai and frens dgaf

Looks like I’m aight

Also I’m quite comfortably male

I am this but it's only one trans girl that I want to date because I met her and she's amazing.

ok this seems reasonable. Why do you seek us?

He likes cock.

i mean.. who doesn't? :D

There’s a tgirl w a cute voice my friend from high school introduced me to on discord, which is why I started thinking about this

what was cute about her voice user

Hard to describe but kinda sounds more female than a lot of cis girls. Also has similar interests

>>want to force us to top u
This is completely optional. I've never bottomed and I'm curious about it but if you don't do it then that's that. But I def want to suck that shit.

Eww

>completely optional. I've never bottomed and I'm curious about it
well.. there it is. Ladies if you value masculinity never date a man that will be willing to bottom.

>But I def want to suck that shit.

Sounds pretty bigoted desu.

go cry or open up emotionally to a cis woman and see how quickly she dumps you. Life has rules.

Just date them normally.
Chasers just want to fuck trannies, the fact that you said "date" not "fuck" or "cuddle while jrrking them off" is pretty much all you need to know.

Here's a cool litmus test.
You're on a date with your tranny, you're in public, and she reaches to hold your hand.
If you accept the hand hold because it makes you feel happy and loved, you're good.
If it makes you feel shy and embarrassed, because public displays of affection aren't something you're used to, you're good.
If you're annoyed, because people will see you holding hands with a tranny and all you want is to get out of here, get home, and scramble her bussy, you're probably a chaser.

t. chud

>open up emotionally to a cis woman and see how quickly she dumps you
do trannies and chasers here just forget what cis women and dating in real life are like?

this just sounds stupid and conservative
you're reinforcing the same rigid gender roles that probably result in so much anguish for trans people anyway

treat her like a human being

it's not hard just don't think of her as a sexual object