Imagine saying something like this and not immediately noticing that that discrepancy means your work probably has...

Imagine saying something like this and not immediately noticing that that discrepancy means your work probably has fundamental flaws you need to address

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-130927.jpg (1080x946, 218.55K)

Attacking Blanchard is definitely an AGP behaviour.

stfu tranny!
blanchard is our god!

ray is like the definition of a twitter midwit
he constantly gives the most tepid 'hot takes' imaginable

>that is more variable in its manifestations
Yeah, cause that based retard calls just about anything you could think of AGP, lol

maybe this tard will reconsider his stupid bullshit that ignores transbian realities

In all fairness, even though his agp/hsts theory has been widely respected for decades after it's publishing, there doesn't really seem to be any other major researchers that have picked up the torch to continue his work. He published his stuff like 45 years ago now and there's been nearly no major updates to it since then. Usually you would expect further refinement of his dichotomy by other academics but just crickets.

His theory is perfect and complete, it doesn't require any revision.

>ignores transbian realities
I'm pretty sure everyone wants to do that

What transbian realities are ignored by Blanchard?

It is interesting that the definition of AGP shifts constantly to suit his needs. If you ever get horny when you wear women's clothing, that's a AGP, but also it's not AGP when you bring up shit like cis women who say they are "autosexual". In that case, AGP is now jacking off to the idea of being in a woman's book club. So inconsistent, so baffling, I have to imagine that's why all the redditors get into the typology because it's basically Elder Scrolls lore for gender dysphoric crossdressers.

at this point I think he realized his theory is a crock of shit but is too proud to admit it and just has fun trolling people hoping to get some likes.

He probably comes here to laugh at anons seething at him. Maybe he makes the threads himself.

because unfortunately the publish or perish model of sceintific research means that all scientists need to publish positive results to keep working , so nobody disproves theories anymore.

but if there are no more updates it means that nobody else has managed to prove it right, which means it's as good as debunked.

this... dare I say any addition would be a corruption of his word

Kek was about to say this

you mfs speak like he's god and the typology is the holy book

he can get fucked, idc. i'm androphilic and he can't meta-attraction pseudobisexuality whatever the fuck it away. done doubting myself and the validity of my relationships and romantic feelings

>If you ever get horny when you wear women's clothing, that's a AGP, but also it's not AGP when you bring up shit like cis women who say they are "autosexual". In that case, AGP is now jacking off to the idea of being in a woman's book club.
ok but. you do realize this is like textbook agp, all of it, yes? like even in a more perfect typology that would still get considered agp. getting off to the image of yourself as a woman is still agp, no matter how it's broken up. it's when he claims various unrelated traits and interests make one secretly repressed or covert agp that it becomes unintelligible nonsense.

yeah pretty crazy how this ""theory"" persists still today. I mean he only used n=19 and his sample has no control. lmao.

DSM and psychology are largely bullshit pseudoscience. Blanchard's typology is incredibly vague and unfalsifiable, and attempts to group wide ranges of human behaviour into tiny boxes. Psychology as a whole ignores capitalist superstructure's influences and imposes extremely subjective and society-dependent ideas onto human behaviour as if they are universal truths.

literally this just do ketamine

>settle the debate? even just help clarify?
>a subtweet: lol

yep. i will literally never trust psychiatry of any kind anymore. medications destroy you and talk therapy can't remove the fact we live in a fucking hellscape