Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1660853413469686.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1660853464636745.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

What is the maximum Estrofem dose I can take before it becomes unhealthy? I don't have my balls so I don't take T-suppressors. I wanna coom for once in my life.

Attached: 1650861634196.png (963x720, 689.18K)

Any clinics that do the Powers Method in Massachusetts?

What's the relation between cooming and maximal dose? I think 3-4x 2mg non-orally a day is max for people without balls, too high a dose is prob harmful because it might mess up your receptors

is correct, the most you want to be taking is about 8 mg in 1-2 mg doses. Any more than that and it can burn out your receptors and your body can't process it anyways.

>Estrofem
1 mg and 2 mg film-coated tablets of estradiol hemihydrate
>dosage
start with 1-2 mg per day, gradually increasing up to a maximum of 8 mg per day
tablets can be taken sublingually rather than orally to achieve higher overall estradiol levels
all forms of estrogen increase risk of blood clots (venous thromboembolism AKA VTE)
higher levels of estradiol means higher blood clot risk
monotherapy levels are more easily and reliably attained via injections than via patches, gel, or sublingual tablets

is spiro really as bad as every says it is? i dont mind having to pee all the time

>it might mess up your receptors
citation needed
>it can burn out your receptors and your body can't process it anyways.
are you sure about that? levels are levels. are you saying transfems on injection monotherapy are burning out their receptors? i'd like to see some evidence/reasoning although that may explain anecdotal reports of less breast growth with injection monotherapy.
at the same time, i've heard just as many anecdotal reports of better breast growth upon switching to injections
so what is it that high levels do? better feminization, or worse? i thought the main problem with high levels was risk of blood clot and also increased risk of breast cancer, etc.

it's not about having to pee all the time, it's about the impact it's having on your body to cause you to pee all the time in the first place
yes, it's as bad as everyone says it is. it is a borderline useless anti-androgen and should be treated firmly as "better than nothing" but you should absolutely not plan on taking it your entire life

on spiro rn. no it isn't all that bad. it can cause brain-fog due to lowering blood pressure, but if you already have high blood pressure, it could be good for you.
a flip-side of peeing constantly is dehydration, which has even worse cognitive effects. drink lots of water and get some salt in your diet
avoid high levels of potassium, which accumulates in the blood of spiro users and rarely reaches dangerous levels

>are you saying transfems on injection monotherapy are burning out their receptors?
those anons are making a mountain out of a molehill but literally yes, this does happen to some minor extent. it's even more well-documented, however, that this is not even close to total annihilation of the receptors and that the majority of the estrogen is still in your system long enough that any frazzled receptors will regenerate in time for the difference to be negligible or even closer in line with cis estrogen cycles

i agree that it's better than nothing. even spiro on its own can cause breast growth in males by both lowering and blocking T.
can you be more specific about the impacts on the body causing one to pee all the time?

how effective is T gel/cream at reversing dick atrophy?

Im only just under 7 months hrt. I definitely think i have reached tanner.
Now my regime seems relatively high for my time on hrt, but i am a youngshit with 18 year old start.

I take roughly 6mg EV / 5 days. SubQ injected in alternating sides of stomach fat.

I also started cycling lilians 200mg prog gel 8 days ago and i plan to do 12 days on 16 days off for cycle.

I also take 2mg oral every friday and sat night if i dont also have an injection this day. This set up seems strange for a 5 day injection cycle ik, but it’s because after this ev vial im switching to a 14 day Een cycle that ill do on sundays.

As for blood levels my hrt clinic will cover a decent range for free, but the appointments are very sparse so other self req blood tests would be out of pocket.

From this I don’t really have recent results, but in late june my e2 was 1600pmol/L

Basically i just want to know if im taking this too fast and could be messing up development with prog and high w2

lowers BP, diuretic (easily leads to dehydration if you don't strictly monitor fluid in/out), statistically significant possibility of kidney issues
there are other side effects but they are far more manageable than the above mentioned
it's far more effective than purely physical regimens but it very much so depends on the severity of the atrophy at the time you begin
100% get cream if you have access to a compounding pharmacy/doc who will write you a compound scrip
results are results so if you're happy with how your body is changing that's obviously positive, "taking this too fast" can as you seem to know only really be dictated by your own feelings and your blood levels, which of course you're gonna want to get done ASAP given you're actively switching medications

Dw user i have my next appointment 27th of September. Then hopefully ill be able to get way more bloods done. I know some things like shbg and estrone arent even available to test here, but at least I should be able to test things like dht, which on self order is $500 to test lol.

Also shit im realising I forgot to say Im also on lucrin 12.5mg but I am very neary due for another dose. This is why I showed no concern at all about gonadal T. That has definitely been nuked.

Now im only worried as prog could cause dht conversion and other adrenal 5ar conversion. Although externally I cant imagine this being too true as ive seen no increased hair growth or anything that could indicate increasing dht in the last 8 days

>i have reached tanner.
stage what?
>youngshit with 18 year old start
not a younshit

IK weouldn't do souch high levels so eatly, more E2 isn't equal to more årogress and might even make things worse
Also I wouldn't take prog so earlyt I dont' see not possible upsides and srveral possible downsides

fuckyou 18 isyoung

Tanner 3** sorry. Lol Any Forums tells me im a youngshit although i do partially agree since i did go through male puberty.
Oo nice trip. I love durian. I do definitely agree potential risk is definitely increased while there arent long term benefits.

Ik more hormones doesnt mean faster transition but I do want as fast of a transition as possible. This ik to be frowned at a lot, especially by doctors, but I think the mental health tax of transitioning slowly is too much for me.

This is why when I think ive reached tanner 3 I switched to the tanner3-5 method because how it saw it was if my body is already there I shouldnt just wait around on lower dose e and no prog.

On a relate note does anyone have a good measurable way for me to tell exactly what tanner stage im at. I find just looking at google image diagrams to compare isnt the most effective

what needle length and gauge do you guys recommend?
and whats the best spot for doing im injections?
im really skinny so i dont know how feasible it would be for me to do subq instead of im