How to stop being gay. no, this isn't a joke, I'm asking seriously

Since this place is perfect for self-hating LGBT people, so I'm asking how to like men instead of women. Lesbianism ruins my life, I can't build proper relationship with a woman but men keep trying to flirt with me. My mother wants grandkids and see my wedding, it would much easier for everyone for me to just erase my homosexuality. I could finally get a boyfriend, make my parents happy and cure my crippling loneliness. So how the fuck do you do this?

Attached: 20220806_145333.jpg (1242x1228, 100.88K)

become a straight man by castrating yourself
transgenderism corrects errant homosexuals into normal heterosexuals

You don't. You can learn to repress and act straight, but that's it.

I tend to make a lot of anti lesbian jokes for shits and giggles. The death bed, DV, how they're miserable and so on. But you're actually miserable so fuck that.

You can't stop being a lesbian. You're struggling with finding the right person, like many other people are. That doesn't mean you should repress and try the other sex. Those women didn't work out, another one maybe will. Focus on improving yourself and looking for them in different locations, groups, circles. You can't stop being a lesbo but you can make sure to be a cool brave lesbo that will be in tune with what she wants. You can still have kids, regardless, so fuck switching to men from that perspective too. I like men and dicks, you don't. Look for the booba. With a good heart under the booba. Repressing is lame and not worth it.

listen man or girl or whatever, I'm not in the mood for some shitfest over transgender people, I'm tired and only thing stopping from killing myself are antidepressants. I'm asking for advice. go spam your ramblings over them somewhere else

you can’t, sorry. one day you’ll find a nice girl, you’ll get married and either adopt or do IVF, and have some kids. your mom will have her grandkids, and you can be with a woman you love. it’ll be ok, i promise

fuck, you people made more hopeful than my own family members. thank you

you have to live for yourself in this world and no one else, user. go be happy and kiss a girl. you deserve it

No problem, I meant every word I wrote

What about getting a MTF girlfriend with a girly body but a penis? You could have kids, your parents would see them as a male and you might still be attracted to them if their body is sufficiently girly.

gross

fuck off transbian

Marry a gay man and have some kids while covering for each other's degenerate lifestyle. It's a win-win-win for you, him, and your family.dww0mn

Hey, it could work. It depends if OP likes women for their vaginas or they just like the general feminine aesthetic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.21K)

As a dick lover, seriously, fuck off dick pushers. This is not your thread.

date a femboy

Those arms just go on forever

>likes women for their vagina
Kys you disingenuous rapehon, why do you retards always try to paint homosexuals as genital fetishists who only like the same sex for their genitals?

Don't let your parents define your sex life. Thats so wrong.

Become a nun,
Or maybe take the constructive advice offered to women by MGTOW philosophy.
If you're young enough, your fertility is a winning lottery ticket.

Flirt with trans people to try to train yourself up to cis men/hope your family will accept a pooner/fall in love with a girl while trying to escape lesbianism irregardless of if she is trans or cis