Why does Ray Blanchard think straight trans women are mentally ill gay men?

Why is he so fucking transphobic? Hasn't he read the studies showing brain scans prove trans women are intersex leaning female?

Attached: 2967138183729927.jpg (500x500, 56.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/doi/10.1542/peds.2021-056082/186992/Gender-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2789423
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Believe it or not, you do not have a soul, and your brain is not separate from your body. You are your body. You are your brain, which is a part of your body. There is not some spiritual (you), that is religious nonsense.

Do trans women have female souls?

Only if you suck dick, according to Blanchard.

Because he's a retarded hack like plenty of other academics who can't let go of their autistic pet theories? Not much to see here.

I see my shitposting has started to work

Don't some AGPs suck dick? I mean hell there's one called stefonknee and she was married to a woman with lotsa kids but her new name is literally "stef on her knees" *aka sucking dick*

uhhhhhhh we're literally crazy men that take lab hormones to force our bodies to work in the opposite way it should and other people are just nice and dont care so they allow themselves to be gaslit contrary to objective truth

>force

everything you do to your body is forced dumbass, apart from reflexes you make the decisions.

besides, your body is literally designed to be receptive to estrogen - it's why you have nipples,

female isn’t a state of mind it’s a biological reality

there's also studies showing that male and female brains have no appreciable differences when accounting for volume

gender is bullshit

> it’s a biological reality
defined by what? brain scans?

wrong. those studies still say there's differences but just says they 'don't matter', like the hypothalamus, which is one that matters for gender/sex identity and behaviors.
those studies only really exist to try and fight sexism by saying women aren't like, worse at math then men, not anything about real sex dimorphism

we should scan trans people's brains as a condition of eligibility for HRT
what should the criteria be? What exactly separates a male brain from an intersex leaning female brain?

motherfucker did the doctor scan your brain as a baby to figure out your sex? this is so dumb

It's dumb until you get fired from your job for refusing to lie that a female student is a male. If you want correct pronouns, prove you deserve them.

thats meaningless. like asking for brain scans for gays before they can have gay sex.
therapeutic diagnosises are 99% correct. it's not hard to diagnose even at a young age.
that doesn't mean there aren't brain differences because of course there would be. dysphoria isn't in the liver or gall bladder.

i don’t even know what you’re talking about. i don’t give a shit what pronouns i get called because i don’t need people to validate me, i know what i am

Attached: 587C74D8-F968-46D2-B865-7E25369C0F77.png (500x383, 187.71K)

So then you are against people being socially punished for refusing to lie that birth males are "she"?

Yes

Gay people are not asking you to castrate children or lie that gay men are women. If they were, I would expect a higher evidentiary standard to justify that.
>dysphoria
meaningless word like "deeply held religious beliefs"
just "my opinion matters more than yours"

95%+ of trans youth diagnosed as children persist with transness into adolescence:
publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/doi/10.1542/peds.2021-056082/186992/Gender-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition
>An average of 5 years after their initial social transition, most youth identified as binary transgender youth (94%), including 1.3% who retransitioned to another identity before returning to their binary transgender identity. 2.5% of youth identified as cisgender and 3.5% as nonbinary.

Early transition is essential for lifetime suicidality reduction:
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
>A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
>Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2789423
>In this prospective cohort of 104 TNB youths aged 13 to 20 years, receipt of gender-affirming care was associated with 60% lower odds of moderate or severe depression and 73% lower odds of suicidality compared with youths who had not.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
>Four suicide deaths occurred in individuals who were referred to the clinic before the age of 18 (0.2%), which is a lower risk than in adults (0.7%, P = 0.010)

no other social minority has had to threaten to kill themselves if they don’t get what they want

>if this medical procedure improves kids livelihoods that's a bad thing because it's manipulating me into caring about them

if the concept of gender didn’t exist people wouldn’t have to do any of this shit and we’d be a lot better off