Hi yes, I am a bisexual 25 yo caucasian male. I can't be the only one here

Hi yes, I am a bisexual 25 yo caucasian male. I can't be the only one here

Attached: 2gdfeg1c7ig11.jpg (830x1002, 73.28K)

bisexuall like bi or are u just bipedo

What's bipedo?

Attached: image_2022-08-21_173754967.png (502x341, 25.84K)

Bi man who likes women and trannies/young feminine boys.

this is me lol, why does it have to have pedo in the name tho

Oh no, I'm just bisexual. I had sex with boys before i started having sex with girls

Because you like little boys

pedos do exist, you know

idk thats what their called tho prob because the dude youd want looks 13

but little boys are gross officer

I guess so, but I look 15 so it's okay

As long as the boy you're attracted towards is not under 10, you technically can't be called a pedophile

>I can't be the only one here
You're not, I'm you but 10 years older.

Oh ok, that's good. It's nice to find a place where someone like me can find acceptance. Not everyone is able to understand or feel comfortable around me. I just like being loved and welcomed

Yo, I'm in the same boat. I like fucking males more tho, because I don't have to use a condom.

Bipedo is literally the most common male sexuality in the world. People just won't admit to it and will even hatecrime the femboys and trannies they fuck, because they're degenerate self-haters who listen to what their abusive father told them in between drinking and beating their mom.

I was a couple months ago then I trooned out

Because monogays seethe at the fact that they are useless past 25 and bichads will leave them for either a younger man or more likely a woman

Stop reppressing and take the pink pill already, you fucking trooner.

so twinks are children?
all the "bottoms are women" and "twinks are children" shitposting has made pretty much every sexual identity lose its meaning

i am also a 25 yo causcasian bisexual male

It's not because twinks are children, it's because the reason twinks are attractive to a bipedo are these feminine, childlike features of their face and body. That's what caused this name to be the way it is, and frankly it's quite honest and on point.
t. roon bipedo