If chasers knew transgirls really like quirky nerdy boys who are overly passionate about something and silly it would...

If chasers knew transgirls really like quirky nerdy boys who are overly passionate about something and silly it would be over for us.

Attached: 80570E7C-BCC5-42EF-B995-F93CC0060BE7.jpg (1434x2048, 195.15K)

this is why I love boymoders

DOJT TELL THEM ITS AS SECRET

Fuck nerds I hate them

smart guys....

Attached: 455ec3ce0807ddee6a93ab2a437007e4.jpg (235x180, 11.1K)

I got like this with south african prison rape gangs a few months ago. I found the wikipedia page, read the whole thing, watched a documentary on it and eventually went balls in and read a couple of books on the topic and then I just kinda got sick of it and moved onto something else. I could literally sit you down and talk to you for hours about this specific family of south african prison rape gangs I learned about.

well i can see why my tranner gf loves me this much now

Tit police. Show me your tits

It’s meant more for like you really like this old video game a lot and talk about it passionately not rape…

>be really passionate about space
>get 0 trans girl pussy from talking about it
lies

I like space and am really into astrology I think it’s cool

I don't, so many men just ramble about things to me and never ask me about myself

wana tallk about space withh me user idk much but i wouuld love to lean

>depressed and devoid of passion
>never going to get a tranner gf
Pain

Well it's not just the rape part it's a whole gang with three different subdivisions and they have a semi-fictional mythology for how the gang was created and imaginary uniforms that they pretend to wear and these different rites of passage and punishments for various infractions and you have to answer a riddle if you want to join. The ass rape is a pretty big part of the whole thing but not the only part. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned the rape part. I also enjoy video games.

>imaginary uniforms that they pretend to wear
lol can you expand on this?

yeah but you'd break up with me if I'm like a candypricorn or somethin
getting Saturn vibes from you rn

he's doinngg the thing nkjasghiasjggiajkmjnj

>99318▶
eggs. you mean eggs

Basically when you join the gang, depending on which division of the gang you fall into the shaman guy who inducts you will say "you're wearing a white shirt with brown khaki pants and epaulettes with silver bars hanging from them" and so on. They're prisoners so they obviously don't have access to clothes like this so they just imagine they do. It's supposed to look something like a military uniform.

>tfw passionate about imageboards and only a passing interest in all ofrms of media
Sucks being a permanent tourist

does it link with the mythology element? do they have like myths about them originating as military regiments or something?

is this true or is this a psyop

i have bizarre interests (random events in history, mapmaking, linguistics, anthropology, etc) that i mostly keep to myself so im not made fun of irl and im kinda nerdy, but i fundamentally do not believe that people actually care about this shit. if this isn’t a psyop, how do i find someone who’s willing to listen to my long ramblings about this shit?

>t. 19yo cis guy

Attached: 81CA1243-2961-4F12-8BD7-F2F963C6F788.png (720x732, 299.38K)

idkk what saturn vibess are but cann i hold u and rest my head againt ur chest while u tell me what it means pls

you kinda type like how I imagine the gif of this silly cat would talk but yes I can do that. if you're smaller than me I can princess carry you or something or dead by daylight carry you

Attached: 1661114680056.gif (220x201, 795.51K)

The foundation myth is that they were a roving band of black robin hood style bandits in colonial south africa. The uniforms they're describing are similar to the kinds of uniforms that white colonial soldiers wore back then. It was as if they were forming an army of their own to fight back against their oppressors but in reality the gang the myth is based on were happy to rob the black natives as well as the white colonists.

how tall are you I wanna be princess carried I’m 171cm >_

>how do I find someone willing to listen to my long ramblings

Hi

iss that a comliwmnt or i am confused i tyypenormally imo butt also idkk wheree ccarrying came from butt im probb not smaller than u im 5'10 it makess me weant to cry

6'2 so
188cm in earyup numbers methinks IDK I cheated through math