Why are you guys so horny for boymoders? We arent that great are we...

Why are you guys so horny for boymoders? We arent that great are we? Whats the appeal i wanna know how i can maximise it for you boys.

Attached: 71eb0f68a97464d793630247e74cec06.jpg (259x224, 16.57K)

i thinkk its thatt we arennt used to beinng called cutee or a girll and they likke seeing us blush

Oh yeah, they get to give us special treatment, the world sees us as boys but they are gonna make a woman out of us

nj mk god i hopee soo

being cute and shy and into cool stuff

I like shy people with feminine features, and boymoders are exactly that, even if they try to hide it

Im coolmaxxing atm

that's so based.
I want cool boymoder so we can love each other and talk about/listen/watch cool shit

I ride motorcycle, does this make me cute/ hotter?

That's so cool.
Yes it does!

i dont have feminine features

Proof, post ass

Just manmode. No guys in dms. It's the life :D

Attached: sad3.png (287x233, 23.82K)

oh hey nem

I'm not feminine enough to be loved

Attached: 1651064333835.png (425x1275, 204.12K)

i would rather slit my throat
it's a man's ass user

Cause you dum dums

you WILL be loved

Kind of an odd viewpoint of mine but, I kinda like them as pseudo tomboys. They look like they’re dressed for max-comfort like we’re gonna have a chill gaming sesh. But then they’re feminine enough so that other shit they do is cute. That’s kinda what I’m a fan of. Hope that helps you.

Nah, nobody wants to. Sure, maybe people will care out of obligation, but nobody wants to love me for me.

Attached: 1651506603656.png (200x200, 26.93K)

it's going to happen and then you'll owe me 20 dollars

>you guys
90% of boymoder love on this board is either boymoders larping for attention or creepy transbians. the remaining 10% are also, fittingly, from the bottom 10% of men.

its 50% Any Forumscels psyoping but "you guys" is gender neutral

Nah, only the attractive ones get love. The rest of us just persist until we rope.