I really do think that trannies were sent from heaven. Is there anything on earth more beautiful than a trans female?

I really do think that trannies were sent from heaven. Is there anything on earth more beautiful than a trans female?

Attached: trans14.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.ashemaletube.com/images/2016-09/b4/57d61fb498fc2/57d61fb498fc2-full-61.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A natal female who embodies the best aesthetic aspects of a trans female is always going to be prettier.

real women cant have cocks

not that will ever be in my life, except my goddess

I Agree.

I believe the answers lie entirely with the Greek Eros. Transwomen are the embodiment of, and wielding of, the
Divine feminine or a Males Animus. Some born male have more female in them than male, which is why they are trans and why they wish to embody it.

Some can embody it, some cant. The fact is, when it is embodied, it is almost like Magic.

Nor should they

No, that was my point. I love cis women and I think they're very, very pretty, but they can never be as pretty as trans girls. As far as I'm concerned, they will always play second fiddle to trannies.

Attached: trans15.jpg (540x810, 145.22K)

Twinkhons are angels created in the image of God. Passoids are boring and hons are repugnant.

Attached: 240878-a1659799757676.jpg (900x675, 605.69K)

Is it the penis that does it for you?

This. There's a reason that cistwinkhons are so prevalent in the fashion industry.

I do like the penis, but I'm almost equally attracted to post-op trannies. I would say that traces of masculinity left in a trans woman are the thing that really makes her special.

>posts cd

cc.ashemaletube.com/images/2016-09/b4/57d61fb498fc2/57d61fb498fc2-full-61.jpg

You're the best kind of chaser. Every trans girl deserves a bf like you.

ty! If you want a bf like me, look for bi/pan men. You can become a bi-chaser.

>A natal female who embodies the best aesthetic aspects of a trans female is always going to be prettier.
Yeah I'm a chaser and I love trans girls but I think some ftfemboys and such can sometimes pull off the trans girl look even better

No offense trans girls. Still love you.

jfc, I always thought chasers were a bit sleazy but this is comfy-cozy as fuck. Are there chasers that are looking for more than just getting their rocks off and how to find them?

is that not kalindra chan who used to wear a breast plate and edit her pics to make it look real

>trannies were sent from heaven
wrongo. i clawed my way up from hell.

Attached: 1661074984473031.jpg (497x497, 41.89K)

same brother

Attached: incredible-artists-celebrate-spawns-300th-issue_wp46.jpg (1196x693, 154.96K)

It is indeed

I'm ugly as fuck.