Get out of prison to find out your boy grew up to be a woman

>wat do?
my dad might get parole in a year or two. i haven't told him i'm trans. kinda worried about how to handle this. my mom already won't talk to me. i guess it's fortunate they hate each other and don't communicate otherwise he might know. i'm a part-time manmode/honmoder and not sure if/when I'll commit to transition. with that being said, i look alot different than I did before (even manmode) between grooming, laser/electro, and i also just had a procedure done that will be impossible to ignore. i'm sure he'll be able to tell something funny is up in photos if he doesn't already think something is off.
i'm running through all of these scenarios in my head and none of them are good. he's a racist, trump loving boomer convicted of violent crimes. he hasn't seen me IRL since I was a toddler. we didn't talk for decades, but started writing each other a few years ago
WWYD anons?

Attached: jail-cell-prison-law-enforcement-row-cells-bad-people-convicts-scum-can-find-themselves-jailing-breakers-form-78129960.jpg (800x534, 68.1K)

Not see him

>What is the plot of gun hill road

i feel like i owe him the chance to know me
oh shit i didn't know this movie existed. have you watched it? any good?

>oh shit i didn't know this movie existed. have you watched it? any good?
yes its good it watch it!

you dont owe him shit, live your life. if he finds out, hes probably gonna hate crime you and go back... actually, maybe you should tell him and be ready to defend yourself and snitch

>hate crime you and go back
i'm a little worried about this. he claims to be innocent... but idk. i'm open to him being guilty or innocent as a possibility and trying to not judge too much
>maybe you should tell him and be ready to defend yourself and snitch
this is also on my mind. if i tell him and he hates/ghosts that would be safer. he also lives halfway across the US currently. idk the parole rules for travel

"I feel like I owe him the chance to hatecrime me"

aw c'mon maybe he will be cool... right?

Hm if you're manmoding he may not get it. To be on the safe side you could warn him that you are kind of a fag but not go into details.
>he claims to be innocent...
Curious. What is he locked up for?

go on the offensive and threaten to cut all ties with him if he doesnt accept you
if hes a good dad or has a soul and wants to rekindle the relationship with his child that he fucked up, he'll fold
if hes a shit dad youre out a dad again which you already were

>emotionally blackmail a person you never met in face into accepting you
bpdemon detected

>Curious. What is he locked up for?
kidnapping and assault and other things. It's not good
I don't wanna be aggressive, but i get the idea. Take it or leave it etc

tell him over text and consider his personality when thinking what to say and how to explain. what would be easiest for him to understand and what kind of tranny would be one of the good ones to him. don't just tell him hi dad im a woman now and call it a day like a reddit hon

if he hasn't seen you maybe give him come out gradually without mentioning you're trans like let him know you're trying to look more feminine first or something. or come out all at once, its your dad you know better what's will work

based

Your father has been in prison for a long time. He's going to want to tear that bussy up. He's going to make you his bitch.

I wish we could txt, but he doesn't have access to internet or any cell phone. I'm in the middle of replying to his last letter where he mentioned parole. I actually have to type up a letter and print it out in an envelope, stamps and stuff. The long delay and stuff make it a little different to have that kinda chat
Bruh... that makes me so uncomfortable. I know everyone jokes about fucking their dad here but omg the idea is scary. On a side note he's almost 70 and is 5'4" (I'm 4" taller) so I'm thinking he's low risk to do something like that

i mean letters are fine i was thinking more like dont wait for him to get parole and tell him in person

Oh okay yeah that makes sense

Why wouldn't you tell him this when you're writing to him? Why would you wrote to a violent convict who you think hates trannies?
You are probably gonna get your head kicked in by your dad. You should have told him in your letters.

Honestly up until today i thought he would die in prison and i wanted to spare him the shame. Also, i have no actual reason to expect he hates trannies beyond his other conservative views but i also know not all conservatives hate us. He's never said anything about LGBT in his letters.

Well you have nobody to blame but yourself. If you survive, make a thread letting us know what happened.

if you think hes gonna react poorly drop him, its not like hes been present in your life up untill now

That's literally victim blaming, but okay
That sounds unfair. What if i drop him if/when he's a jerk?

do you ever think about the shame he is gonna feel seeing the strong little boy he helped create and partially raise for a bit grow up to become a woman
like imagine having to rot in prison for decades regretting the mistakes and crimes you committed, but your saving grace is that one day you will repent and be blessed with the reward that is your SON, your SEED, your living LEGACY- except *she* now awaits your release, awaiting eagerly like a demure flowery daughter just wanting to embrace her daddy for the first time in forever and cry softly into his battle hardened chest forged in prison where each day was a fight to survive for over twenty years the only knowledge he has about transgenders are the gigarapehons and True Devil Mode Gay bottoms that he saw get torn the fuck up in prison
its kinda based that this guys life was such fucking absolute shit and then he grew up to be a piece of shit and then after all that suffering his son is a woman now that swishes around in skirts and heels lmao

its up to you , personally i wouldnt talk to people that have been absent my whole life. Id probably tell him before seeing him and gauge the reaction, no need to put yourself in the line of fire to see someone who has been absent your whole life. to me he wouldnt be worth the risk