I am a cis lesbian woman I am a girlll with b00bs and a warm folded ham fellow lesbians pls date me

I am a cis lesbian woman I am a girlll with b00bs and a warm folded ham fellow lesbians pls date me

Attached: A91D44E0-ED63-4256-8D3F-A5EF8AEF6161.jpg (498x498, 43.47K)

ok sure but i highly doubt you are interested in dating a "not real" gurl

Attached: 112ac.jpg (1200x784, 571.88K)

I don’t want a trans girl I want a real woman (like myself bc I am a real woman)

I was interested until I realised you meant ur vagina and not a delicious big ham

fix your heart or die.

stfu she's the real one and you are the pretender
probably a larp

based true lesbian

she = t.

Please date me I will give you sweets and I know several nests to make love to.

Attached: sanji-vinsmoke-one-piece.gif (498x280, 3.14M)

What do you mean? I just want a cute gf man
I am literally a real woman with a vagina
Wtf does this mean
Are you a cute woman that is skinny and under 5’5

You both are a pain in my ass. You both deserve to magically disappear and never come back. Cis lesbians have brainworms.

You have a vaginer, so you are ugly and fake. The ham metaphor made it even uglier.

What do you mean have brainworms? I’m not a man and I never will be. I’m too womanly and fembrained.
I love ham. And while pussy is kinda ugly objectively it’s also extremely hot.

transphobia is really fucking ugly. you don't have to want to date trans women - nobody has to date anyone they don't want to - but talking about being a "real woman" makes you sound like a solipsistic asshole who can't conceive of any experience outside of your own.

I'm 5'7, skinny, and ugly. I buy one of the three requirements! But please, I can improve, I promise I will love you with everything I have and support you financially.

I just want a cute girlfriend. I don't have brain worms, I'm horny.

Attached: images - 2022-08-21T144656.177.jpg (554x554, 40.78K)

clg vs wlwg containment breach
inshallah jannies will get the pruning shears quickly

no like literally though cis lesbian women
as in REAL women
the ones that hate trannies are so based its like the last defense force against insanity theyre the final bastion of real womanhood and im glad they call us out on our bullshit tbhon because we kinda deserve it lol

imagine trying this hard to be one of the good ones.

at least im good

I just don’t see them as real women sorry
I’m sure you’re not ugly
Ig being tall is okay if you can pamper me in a mommy way
I don’t hate trannies at all I just don’t care for them

How to make ttt seethe, say you are a cis lesbian looking for others cis lesbian.

If you say so, maybe it's true.
Sweet girl, being pampered is the least you deserve, of course I can do it!