Idk what it is about the harry potter films but the third movie onwards helped me accept the fact I was trans...

Idk what it is about the harry potter films but the third movie onwards helped me accept the fact I was trans. Anyone else feel this way because I can't explain it. Rowling is like a known terf right?

Attached: afvdf.jpg (1026x1500, 187.11K)

I saw one of those movies and it made me feel old. Haven't read the books. Adults who still make harry potter references are cringe

>the third movie onwards
but that's when it goes to shit

Rowling is a major transphobe but she only became one after all the movies came out

Idk I only saw the films like a year and a half ago. It gave me a werd longing feeling.

id say the third movie is the point at which the tone in the movies start to shift and the main characters more and more have to deal with adults that are not accepting and outright deny reality for their own convenience which i guess could be helpful for a trans person stuck in a similar situation

yeah rowling is a mayor transphobe but i think its more that she only came out and became more radicalized after the movies as she included some bits in the books that more or less already show how she views the world

That's when it get's good. The cynomatography and actual plot. It's not just kids running around a highschool anymore.

nah
you just can't handle the christmas movie vibes

all the movies still have chismas movie wibes after one & 2

Idk I wasen't on the harry potter trend and went in blind. Third movie onward was god teir. Before that I thought this was some weird nerd christmas movies.

Maybe it is that? Idk it made it really hard not to face the reality of me being trans. I guess it's easy to relate to the characters experience of childhood. I think it hit hard tho like I couldn't deny I was trans anmore after watching like 3-5.

Ot's because its a good movie, with artist value and skill, good shots and direction, love it and it doesn't have that annoying cunt of voldemort in it

It was also conveniently around the time before I broke. Repressing became too difficult, but the movies definitely did something on my psyche.

lies

5 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and 4 is a shitty romcom with shitty action

He works better as a force for the main characters to grow up than an actual villain.

third one is the only good one (i haven't seen others, because they are bad)

>accept that I'm trans
you are projecting yourself on Hermione

If that's the case then it should be just an evil entity or eldritch horror that consumes, like a natural disaster. Same reason i hate vecna, the attempts at humanizing it are lousy and it was much better when it simply was a monster living out its life posing a tthread to earth because it just wants to eat it

>you are projecting yourself on Hermione
i feel called out and this post isnt even about me :)

but hermione definitely was one of my favourite characters when growing up

4's pretty good imo. Maybe I could have been riding the high of watching 3 but idk.

movie 4 a.k.a the year everyone had terrible hair

I guess so. I could see voldemort being just some entity. It could still work especially when he mainly gets other people to kill for him.

It could also be that because the person I was watching it with kept trying to relate me to hermionie. But that happened after I was already getting a trans vibes from the films. That sorta just tacked on idk.