Why do trannies hate chasers? Don't you guys know we treat normal women the same way?

Why do trannies hate chasers? Don't you guys know we treat normal women the same way?

Attached: lono.jpg (3000x3000, 2.16M)

>don't you guys know we treat normal women the same way?
that's a simple but interesting point I've never thought of before. it makes the whole usage of "chaser" seem silly, as, like you say, guys do the same exact thing to actual women (though it's never used with reference to them).

>trannies
>normal women
>Why do trannies hate chasers?

kek didn't even notice that sorry

>Don't you guys know we treat normal women the same way?
>Don't you guys
>you guys

Guys is gender netural

>normal women
lmao based
i just like pussy bro nothing personal

Attached: AC135631-368F-49A6-B8CC-B95B8DD2B6B8.png (492x389, 320.02K)

Can I ask chasers here a question? My bf doesn't call me hot. Just cute or pretty. I asked him about it cause he's called celebrities or characters hot before and not me, and he said he attributes hot to unobtainable or not real. Something he doesn't interact with irl. Does that make sense? I want him to call me hot or sexy but I don't think he'd ever be comfortable saying that to me. I'd love to doll myself up to do that and I'm curious to see his reaction. How would you guys address a trans girl in a relationship?

so you'd really walk up to a group of cis women and say "how are you guys doing tonight?"

trannies aren’t normal women. there’s nothing wrong with being abnormal, in fact it’s what makes you more unique and special. maybe try to embrace that instead of being aggressive about it? it’s not as if you don’t understand what was meant anyways

Yes? Most people do?

I've worked retail and done it and seen it done dozens of times. it's not an uncommon thing.

yes touch grass faggot

to me hot and cute are different things. It's hard to explain. some people are cute but not hot and some people and some people are hot but not cute. I normally call girls cute but I'd call them whatever she wanted

I envision it like this

Attached: E30AAA26-23FD-429E-ACB9-59EC2BD46ECE.jpg (540x495, 23.44K)

Yeah I guess every guy has their own definition.

Well that would mean I fall in between pretty and cute? I've been called both a lot from people.

Chasers get a bad rep because of how some of them treat trans girls but IMO there is absolutely nothing inherently wrong with liking us in specific. Like, every person has a type. Sometimes it's blondes. Sometimes it's trans girls. Why should someone be demonized for pursuing what they like? Blondes don't go "oh no he only went after me because he likes my hair, not because he likes me." All attraction is superficial at first. It only develops later. So what's the problem?

With that said people who are ashamed of their girlfriends and won't be seen with them, or who see them as boys, or who try to pressure them to not get SRS, or who insist on touching parts the trans girl is dysphoric about are scum. If you want a girl with a penis find someone you're compatible with. Don't hurt your girlfriend.

t. MTF

I don't think I'm a normal woman and I'm a tranner. I agree it's not offensive. Were I normal I wouldn't be stuck in this awful body.

they don't hate us, they just hate the ugly and the really weird one, i've never had any problem(in fact most troon really like me) despite being a fucking bottom chaser

yes and I call my mom dude

the word is even derived from the playground idea of boys "chasing" girls

>so you'd really walk up to a group of cis women and say "how are you guys doing tonight?"
yes

>to me hot and cute are different things. It's hard to explain. some people are cute but not hot and some people and some people are hot but not cute. I normally call girls cute but I'd call them whatever she wanted
however the best ones are the girls who are simultaneously hot, cute, pretty, and sexy

like hunter