Kiwifarms

>kiwifarms
>keffals and her community
>vaush and her community
>contra and her rapist (philosophytube)
why do all these attention whores come here?

Attached: file.png (598x575, 205.11K)

vaush is trans?

No(t yet)

who is picrel referring to

Dont even think about grooming him

ok

Attached: rog.png (640x640, 730.97K)

i hope he troons and becomes an open pedo advocate that is so high profile and disgusting that it creates a tranny genocide and i finally feel the quiet peace of death

i was surprised to find out he was born in LA. i thought horsefucking was a canadian attribute

Cropped version of this
I want to believe it’s not edited because it’d be hilarious

Attached: CE37AEC1-1E0A-42CA-A599-25C7B4F14844.png (2746x1086, 908.3K)

Fembrained autists.

Don't forget Jean Hollywood, and Narcissa Wright
Sooner or later every prominent tranny makes at least a flying visit

The way technology and culture is going, CP will become normalized and legalized in the near future.
Anons on Any Forums, /h/ and elsewhere are already creating CP art with the wave of AI generators that came out recently.

Based

Remember when kiwifarms was still not transphobic enough for people to actually discuss wether or not they should make a rule on the site that you need to refer to Chris-chan by her preferred pronouns when she came out as trans? lol, good times.

null

contra didn't get raped by philosophytube you fucking retards.
they dated
philosophytube said he was straight to bolster contra's ego
when they broke up, philosophy tube admitted he wasn't straight and was only in it for contra's pp (which shattered her ego as she thought she was passing and attracted a straight partner)

I genuinely don't see this happening. Society is becoming more accepting when it comes to sexuality but far more puritanical when it comes to age gaps between consenting partners. Not only will CP not become legal but if anything the age of consent will rise all over the western world in the coming decades. I fully expect there to be laws that make it illegal for a 30 year old to have sex with a 21 year old. Feminists are gaining more and more power and this is absolutely one of the things on their agenda because it really irks them to see older guys walking around with young women on their arms and generaly speaking women tend to want to date men older than them and not younger so the rule wouldn't effect them (and no woman would ever actually get in trouble even if she did break the rule). It would be really easy to shame everyone into accepting this too and they're basically already halfway to doing it.

no fuckin way. feminists do not have any power

> philosophy tube admitted he wasn't straight and was only in it for contra's pp
If you listen to enough of that Kill James Bond podcast it becomes apparent that Abby was actually only in it to fulfill her bizarre sexual fixation on blonde American women. And also acrylic nails.

Shes the most obvious repper on earth

No, he's a pedophile and zoophile, so he's on the P and Z letters of LGBTZP.