After dating trannies I now understand why they are unappealing to most cis men

After dating trannies I now understand why they are unappealing to most cis men
>most trannies are autistic bpdemons
>obsessively watch anime even in their 30s and force you to watch it with them
>unforgiving and will put you on a blast for even minor inconveniences instead of talking it out with you
>threaten you with suicide into manipulating you to stay with them if you're planning to break up with them
>you'll never know when they'll fly off the handle if you disagree with them
>needy and clingy af and will become passive aggressive if you don't constantly shower them with attention
>melancholic and sad most of the time even though nothing's wrong with their life
>seldom listen to you/dismissive of your concerns & feelings and constantly sperg out about their stuff
>always paranoid that you're cheating on them with cis girls
>impulsive and indecisive, unnecessarily fuck up their life and if you reproach them and try to get them back on track, they'll blame you and get angry at you for not understanding them or something
>don't allow you to hang out with your cis female friends
>always insult cis people and consider them to be NPCs
Cis girls can be this crazy too but it seems most tranners are severely mentally ill and navigating through tranny dating market is like walking through a minefield

Attached: 1658346981290504.jpg (702x619, 76.86K)

True.
This is why i prefer HRT femboys they are like trannies but better and less mentally ill

>>most trannies are autistic bpdemons
I am not medically diagnosed so no.
>>obsessively watch anime even in their 30s and force you to watch it with them
I hate anime
>>unforgiving and will put you on a blast for even minor inconveniences instead of talking it out with you
>>threaten you with suicide into manipulating you to stay with them if you're planning to break up with them
>>you'll never know when they'll fly off the handle if you disagree with them
>>needy and clingy af and will become passive aggressive if you don't constantly shower them with attention
this is true
>>melancholic and sad most of the time even though nothing's wrong with their life
There is something wrong, I'm trans, dumbass.
>>seldom
Shut up asshole.
>>listen to you/dismissive of your concerns & feelings and constantly sperg out about their stuff
I think I'm quite empathetic.
>>always paranoid that you're cheating on them with cis girls
are you?????
>>impulsive and indecisive, unnecessarily fuck up their life and if you reproach them and try to get them back on track, they'll blame you and get angry at you for not understanding them or something
Sounds like you're talking about someone specific.
>>don't allow you to hang out with your cis female friends
because I don't have friends, hang out with me.
>>always insult cis people and consider them to be NPCs
This is based.

hrt femboys are trans women who have better expectations tbhon. like. idk. yeah just generally probably more relaxed about life. nbs be like that in general i think.

>threaten you with suicide into manipulating you to stay with them if you're planning to break up with them
This is peak mentally ill female behavior though not just a tranny thing

Trannies are just mentally ill femboys

>most trannies are autistic bpdemons
probably yes to this one
>obsessively watch anime even in their 30s and force you to watch it with them
i dont watch much anime, but if theres a good one we both wanna watch im not gonna say no
>unforgiving and will put you on a blast for even minor inconveniences instead of talking it out with you
maaaaaaaaaaybe. maybe.
i dont think i would do this but i guess ive never had the chance. but i dont think i would.
>you'll never know when they'll fly off the handle if you disagree with them
ok but this is true of everyone cmon
>needy and clingy af and will become passive aggressive if you don't constantly shower them with attention
yeah maybe a little >.<
>melancholic and sad most of the time even though nothing's wrong with their life
yeah maybe a lot >.<
>seldom listen to you/dismissive of your concerns & feelings and constantly sperg out about their stuff
it depends on what youre talking about but i listen
>always paranoid that you're cheating on them with cis girls
im just nervous that im replaceable i guess.
>impulsive and indecisive, unnecessarily fuck up their life and if you reproach them and try to get them back on track, they'll blame you and get angry at you for not understanding them or something
this is extremely hot tho
>don't allow you to hang out with your cis female friends
uhh... i mean. i mean u CAN but its gonna make me feel bad and im gonna be insecure and jealous over it if u dont remind me u love me and only me afterwards.
>always insult cis people and consider them to be NPCs
i think most cis ppl just dont get trans ppl at all

How mentally ill do you have to be to irreversibly change your body just for sex and looking younger?

>I SIMPLY CANNOT BE A BPDEMON I WAS NEVER DIAGNOSED!!!

lol
You are your own worst evaluator, creature

I may, may, have bpd, but I am not autistic. That is something I would have known. I very clearly, to me, understand social cues over autistic people i know. But I may, may, have serious emotional problems

Don't get me wrong both trannies and femboys are mentally ill faggots groomers.

But at least femboys realize that they are feminine men, not women.

>lists a bunch of things that are behaviors of untreated bpd
>sprinkle a little depression in, and 1-2 terminally online things
not really a tranny thing though
also i have avpd, and thats effectively the opposite of bpd

>also i have avpd
googled the symptoms, fits too well now im wondering if i should self diagnose myself

theres also quiet bpd, thats a different expression of bpd, its a possibility too

but also, probably get diagnosed. it can be difficult though because many doctors won't diagnose bpd for various reasons

>am nothing like that
>also not very femine
>also least sexy person on the planet
Trannies are a lost cause op just date cis women

i just.. i dont know what the "episodes" i have are. when i have them, i dont know what kind of "episode" im having. i just know im in something i have no control of. usually revolves around feeling replaceable/fear of abandonment. usually results in me acting first and isolating myself before the other person can.

Text book bpd, seek therapy before accidentally harming more people

Hmmmmm. Seems like a u problem

I am not bpd because I don't have manic episodes, just depressive.

avpd typically results in avoiding in taking actions, i've never dated (or really tried, hince avpd) so i have no clue how it would work in a relationship.
bpd is cluster b, and thats moreso dramatic behavior, reacting to a situation
avpd, and other cluster c, are anxious and more proactive, worries about the future

i think bpd would typically trigger those fears of abandonment after some sort of indication from a partner that you are possibly replaceable and that is amplified by the bpd

but also, im not a doctor

True
>>obsessively watch anime even in their 30s and force you to watch it with them
My problem is when they think they're somehow special because they're into Japanese media
>>unforgiving and will put you on a blast for even minor inconveniences instead of talking it out with you
Yeah, the irony is they commit mistakes all the time and want others to be forgiving because they're mentally ill and oppressed or something.
>>threaten you with suicide into manipulating you to stay with them if you're planning to break up with them
41% meme is real
>>you'll never know when they'll fly off the handle if you disagree with them
They really have anger management issues
Probably due to their abusive parents
>>needy and clingy af and will become passive aggressive if you don't constantly shower them with attention
Abandonment issues because their parents and friends abandon them
>>melancholic and sad most of the time even though nothing's wrong with their life
They're too pessimistic and cynical because of being terminally online and following every bad event that happens in any part of the world
>>seldom listen to you/dismissive of your concerns & feelings and constantly sperg out about their stuff
Standard autism
>>always paranoid that you're cheating on them with cis girls
Abandonment issues and deep down they think they're not real women like cis women and feel inferiority complex
>>impulsive and indecisive, unnecessarily fuck up their life and if you reproach them and try to get them back on track, they'll blame you and get angry at you for not understanding them or something
Most of them have given up on life