Do trans w*Men get cat called?

Do trans w*Men get cat called?

Attached: 1661048991053.webm (1920x804, 2.93M)

Nope

men will cat call a lot wont they

Ya like “Faggoooooootttt” and “AY PAPI”

Those sluts are trying to give me a boner when they call me a faggot

I have never been cat called. What's it like.

t. male

If you are semi passing at least yeah. Like guys catcalling you don't always get a long look at you especially if they cat call u from a car or something so even if not a passer it happens. I usually pass in brief interactions, like 70-80% of the time I'd say. Have been catcalled before.

Brap called

yeah. the most memorable one was when i was trying to take a snap for a friend at the train station and some dude went “pretty woman u wanna take a picture of me?” and started running at me and i had to run 5 blocks straight to lose him

one time i wore a skirt downtown late at night; didn't realize how windy it was and i got honked at a ton

picrel different day, same skirt

Attached: Snapchat-635345459.jpg (1506x3093, 381.75K)

i got hit on in walmart a few times lol

Im a pooner but two different mtf friends of mine kissed their respective girlfriendd while waiting on the skytrain. One got catcalled then insulted when the dudebros realised transbians

The other had some random guy say something kind of funny. Can't remember for some reason.

how do you even wash that skirt without it evaporating

is she hulk any good? ive her mixed things abt it.

I got hit on for the first time a few weeks ago while coming back from a party late at night. I've had men kinda catcall me before or randomly compliment my looks, but this was the first time I've had a guy follow me around and try to strike up an actual conversation. I still don't really know how to feel about it. On one hand it is kinda flattering in a way after having spent most of my life hating my body and thinking I'm ugly and unlovable. But on the other hand it was really scary in the moment. I remember my heart pounding out of my chest, doing my best to be polite and not upset him as I slowly made my way towards the subway, hoping my voice wouldn't clock me and make him turn violent knowing there was no one else around I could turn to for help if he did... In the end he thankfully left me alone after I mentionned I had a boyfriend, but I can't stop thinking about just how stupid it was of me to walk back alone like that knowing how badly it could have turned out. I just didn't even think it was a possibility at the time since I'd never had it happen to me before. A lot of cis girls have this happen to them as early as their teens which is awful and I don't envy them at all, but there's something kind of isolating about feeling so unequipped to deal with this kind of situation at the age of 25...

if I see them

Attached: 1653404876890.png (860x816, 346.9K)

I've been catcalled by a girl as a male

I'm a male that's worked in culinary, construction, and now the military. I've never once in my life seen a female get catcalled. It seriously can't be a simple sample bias. After 10 years in the most male dominated industries, I should have seen catcalling at some point. It's an issue that hasn't existed for a long time, but women keep complaining it does to deter disgusting, average men from having the courage to approach them.

5 minutes before this scene she almost murdered some guys because of being hit on, she didn't murder them just because the real hulk actually stopped her because he, in fact, can control his anger unlike her.

This, I've gotten catcalled from a car as well
t. Long haired twink

If she-hulk was trans she could be called she-hon

No, she’d be called she-male

Never got catcalled for real but last time I wore shorts outside cars would honk at me pretty much nonstop